~18 insta~

Daphnejules

📍Montpellier, France

Liked by charles_leclerc and 1.038.385 others.
@daphnejules: mister banana 🍌 is ready to meet my parents! We just landed and now we are going to my home. I hope he likes living for a couple of days with my parents in such a small space. 🫢😅 #home

Tagged: @charles_leclerc

@user1: you are so amazing!
@user2: banana!! 🍌
@charles_leclerc: i think i can manage your parents.
   @daphnejules: really? Be prepared for the millions of baby photos of me.
   @charles_leclerc: oh i will enjoy that. 😏
   @daphnejules: of course you will.
   @charles_leclerc: i bet you were super cute!
@user3: she is such a charles fan!!
@user4: banana charles!!
@landonorris: good lick with her parents.
   @daphnejules: what? Lick?
   @landonorris: what? No! I meant luck!
   @charles_leclerc: hahah i bet they will be fine.
   @daphnejules: my parents are the sweetest you could wish for.
@charles_leclerc: i will take your word for it.
@user5: omg! Charles is meeting her parents.
@user6: i like that sweater!!
@manonchevrolet: so i am finally meeting the boy that has stolen my daughter and son for a weekend?
@charles_leclerc: you are.
@daphnejules: you will love him!
@adrienchevrolet: I'm sure we will. He sounds already so sweet.
@josephinechev: oh and the boy she brings home is liked immediately. What was wrong with mine?
@manonchevrolet: he was only with you for your looks and he called you a whore and slut in front of us!
@adrienchevrolet: honey, find a guy like Charles and we will like him too.
@josephinechsv: no! It's always Daphne this and daphne that! She can't do anything wrong!!
@charles_leclerc: can you please stop talking about Jules as if she does something wrong all the time? Have you noticed that all Jules does is please you! Because i have and she puts her own feelings aside for you. So please stop being jealous.
@daphnejules: please, amour. Stay out of this.
@charles_leclerc: for now.
@user7: yes! Charles! Defend your woman!