~38 insta~

Chloegauthier

⚫️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚫️

⚪️⚪️⚫️

📍Monaco.
Liked by 1.947 others.
@chloegauthier: this girl is stealing the man i have been in love with for years! And i was so close of getting rid of this fucking whore who stole him from me! Look how pathetic she is with her fake crying and all. She pretends to be this sad and cry crocodile tears to make herself look believable. I am disgusted by how she has my Charles wrapped around her whorey little finger. Charles is mine and i will make sure she will not get away with this!

Tagged: @daphnejules @charles_leclerc

@user1: ugh gross! Leave Jules alone!
@user2: jealous whore! Jules is not fake!
@user3: you're the fake one!!
@user4: leave jules alone!!
@charles_leclerc: wait! Hold up. This was your plan to break me and Jules up all along? You only played nice because you are so obsessed with me? If you even as touch a hair on ma chérie i will not regret going to jail!
   @chloegauthier: but baby! You are MINE!
   @charles_leclerc: i am not and I'm getting a restraining order on you for both me and Jules.
   @chloegauthier: that won't stop me!
   @charles_leclerc: i mean it. Touch Jules and I'm bot gonna regret going to jail for it.
   @adrienchevrolet: and he has an angry father backing him up. What you have done to my daughter and Charles will never be forgiven by me nor forgotten.
   @user5: wait! Hold up! Everything is alright between charles and Jules??
   @user6: is it true? Can it be??
   @user7: please let this be true!!
   @charles_leclerc: everything is good between me and Jules.
   @user8: then why isn't she commenting??
   @charles_leclerc: because she's not feeling well and wants to take a bit of a break from social media until she feels better and is mentally ready to do so.
   @user9: tell her we wish her well.
   @charles_leclerc: she thanks you guys all. She's next to me and ready with me.
   @user10: she's adorable and we really love her.
@user11; go away chloe!