● CHAPTER 2 ●

[edited]

^ me realising it's Monday but I'm aHighschool dropout so I can sleep again

Highschool dropout so I can sleep again

Question : who's your favourite cp

(Play video)

The obnoxious phone alarm went off full blast, shooting up from my bed I slammed my hand against the off button. My heart pounding faster than ever. Is this what hell feel like? 

  Wiping my droopy eyes I yawned following the line of the sun beam that leaked through my curtains.

Only wake for 1 minute and already regretting life.

quickly jumping up surprisingly energetic from my short sleep
I made my way over to my computer turning, tapping the on button.

Obviously confused I sat in my chair following the main lead to the plug - the memories from last night replaying in my head.

Silently plugging it back in - scared of what will happen I turned on the tv/monitor before exiting my room.

skidding on the the back my heals into the kitchen, thanks to my socks. 

filling up the silver kettle to boil the water was just the beginning of my daily routine.

Taking only 30 minutes to get washed and cleaned, dressed and packed for school I ran back down Stairs into the kitchen to quickly make
(drink+food) 

With both hands full, walking up to the steps I dashed up into my room- hands steady as I kicked open and closed my bedroom door.

setting my precious food on my secound desk I typed in my password.

" still 1 hr 40 mins to play games, good going  (y/n) "

Smirking to myself i opened my main game and started kicking ass.

If my mum hadn't left before I woke up I would never be able to enjoy morning gaming -
Thank you mother for having such a time consuming job I plead.

It's not that I hate her it's that we don't get along well after my dad cheated on her and she became strict and uptight then ever.

As the time closed up to 7:45 my mum's car pulled into the drive way -
And with that I shut down my computer and picking up my bag.
Locking the front door before I left.