● CHAPTER 4 ●

Quick reminder that when I use:

●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●

It represents a time skip! I just hate having to type "time skip" because it looks ugly if you know what I mean ?

Also when I write like this: 'creepypasta x reader'

In italics, that is your thought process. ONLY if it's in first person !
Im sure you can tell the difference 🤍

 ONLY if it's in first person !Im sure you can tell the difference 🤍

● CHAPTER 4
[Edited]

excessively staring ahead of me my unfazed eyes began to send agonizing burning sensations that sears through my skull.

The pain slowly increased in waves, small lulls giving false hope of an end
causing my body to fall into havoc as my pupils unfocused and began to desiccated.

Detached and lossed from my senses I couldn't only wholly focus on the whirlpool of thoughts that clouded my head with bad judgement and killing all little optimism I had left.
I was tearing myself apart from from the inside.

I wanted answers to questions i did not have

When would I see My family ?
When will I see my friend ?
What will become of me ?
Why am I here ?
Who am I ?

Violently shaking my head in attempt to dislodge my own thoughts from tormented me I grasped ahold of my forehead. The vexed questions and crisis I had forced myself into had began taking a toll on me.

I wanted to stop thinking.

With watering bloodshoot eyes, i Pushed away the loose strands of hair that fell in front of me, my sight dropped fixated on the room that enclosed me.

The crumbling walls reflected little to no light causing the room to fall dark.
A strong oder of Mildrew (mold) added to the chilling atmoshpere as it made it almost impossible to breath as it traveled amongst the thick breeze that slowly glided through the room.
Slightly shifting the cobwebs of intricate beauty thay laced the decaying walls and corners.
Fragments of plaster lay over the untrodden floor sealed in a thick peel of dust beneath the wallpaper that barely stuck to the wall. Countless Bubbles that formed due to seasonal rain still pushing the flimsy paper to bend and flake over itself.

It really wasn't the right time or place to worry about the hygiene of the where I was staying but I that didn't prevent me from nauseous feeling that overcame me at the sight of black mold that creept along the ceiling.