Introduction

In an empty room that look similar to a cinema. People start appearing from nowhere many of them representing important people and upcoming one as well. From the look at them they appear to be:

-Strawhats pirates except the captain Luffy (before the timeskip),

-Marines: Coby(an upcoming marine), Garp(The marine hero), Sengoku(fleet admiral), Aokiji(admiral), some random marine

-The Whitebeard crew except BlackBeard and The Red Hair Pirates

-The Revolutionary army: Dragon(Lider of revolutionary army), Sabo(second in comand), Ivankov, Kuma(befor he lost his memories), Koala , some randoms no name revolutionary

-In the crowd there were also some legendary figures Gol.D Roger, Silvers Rayleigh, Kozuki Oden

-Warlords Dracule Mihawk(Strongest Swordsman in the World), Jimbei(First Son of the Sea), Doflamingo(Heavenly Demon)

- Some of them you couldn't class them in on group: Vivi(princess of Arabasta), Katakuri(Sweet Commander), Kin'emon(one of the Nine Red Scabbards), Law(before he become a warlord), Fujitora(before he role into the marines), Buggy(You know the one)

The StrawHats see each other and regroup. They are fill with joy being together but they become to be wary of their missing captain. Vivi joins them and gets filled with white what happened.

Rayleigh who was swimming though the Calm Belt. Start scanning the room with his look wondering if this is an enemy attack. When he saw his old captain standing alive and well , even if the world was about to end he couldn't care less just wanting to exchange world with his old pal.

"Roger is that you" ask Rayleight waiting for the worst respons knowing his captain.

"Rayleight you look old" hearing that he become annoyed but happy to hear from him again.

"Time start catching up with me after you turn yourself 20 years ago"

"Its being that long!!!" exclaimed Roger who was shocked .Both Oden and Whithebeard appear from behind."Still an idiot as always" started making fun of him with the biggest smile.

Kin'emon who got next to Oden, started to cry of happiness seeing Oden again. Oden stop him "Why start crying let's enjoy this moment".

   The whitebeard pirates and Jimbei were happy to see Ace again alive and well. The older members of the crew recognizance Oden wanting to hug him , but decided to let there pops enjoy the moment whit his friends.

The revolutionary army gather and start whispering so that nobody can hear them.

The rest of them decide to keep to himself to see what will happened.

The red hair pirates were caution because they feel like something is up. Then a person appear "Good you seem to get along" immediate multiple people editing a killer aura at the person.

"Easy I don't have any bad intention" some start to calm down after remain wary "you're going to react to Luffy adventure past and future"

The whitebeards pirate didn't want at first to react, then remember it was Ace brother and become curious.

Straw hats were the most curious because they almost never hear Luffy talk about the past.

The Red Hair Pirates hearing that just wanting to see the past and how far Luffy will made it.

Roger was confused at first but the curiosity got the better of him.

"Won't that be just a waste of time" ask Aokiji who just wanted to sleep.

"Don't worry when this is finish you all going back .No matter how long you guys stay here only a minute will pass in the world"

Some begin to second-guess this event, but end up going with it. Others just wanting to leave making the person reply "You can't leave until is done". Everyone end up agreeing to this and the cinema like screen start playing.

PS: Sorry if there are any grammatical mistakes. Dont worry about next parts i have 3 almost ready.