*Best Friend ³

SONG REQUEST FOR THIS CHAPTER: Love Is A Bitch by Two Feet

1,216 Words

High School AU

I catch up to Bucky at the end of the hallway. He is leaning against his closed bedroom door, watching me walk up to him. Once I get close to him, he turns around and opens the door. He walks into his bedroom and stands behind the door, letting me walk through. As I walk further into his room, he closes the door and stands in front of me. I crane my neck up, to look at him in his eyes. He starts walking closer to me, causing me to walk backwards. My back hits the door but he doesn't stop walking until his lips are ghosting over mine.

"Do you want this?" He asks.

I nod my head, not trusting myself to create a sentence.

"No, baby. I need to hear you say it." His head dips to my neck and starts sucking. A moan slips when he finds the sweet spot behind my neck and attacks it.

"The noises aren't enough, baby. Tell me you want me."

"I want you, James."

He stops sucking my neck and looks me in the eyes. I've never called him James before. A smirk plays on his face and his hand comes up to caress my cheek.

"That sounds pretty coming out of your mouth."

His hand that was on my cheek travels to the back of my neck and he pulls my head towards him, smashing our lips together. I melt into the kiss instantly, loving the feel of his lips on mine. His hands run down my body, eventually finding my breast and massaging them. The feeling makes me gasp into the kiss, which gives him a chance to slip his tongue into my mouth which he happily does. As he kisses me he pinches my nipple through my thin shirt, causing me to moan. He breaks the kiss to rid us of our shirts.

"So fucking pretty." He whispers whilst seeing my lace bra.

His hands go to my back, unclasping my bra. Once my bra falls to the floor, exposing my breasts, he stands there, doing nothing. I look him in the eyes, searching for what he will do next.

"I've wanted to see your pretty tits for so long." He confesses.

"You have?"

"Yes, baby. I've wanted you for ages."

I place my hands on his muscular chest, looking him in the eyes.

"Then have me."

Once again, he smashes our lips together. This kiss is fierce and hungry. We are both desperately tearing each other's clothes off. We start walking back to his bed, not breaking the kiss. He falls backwards on the bed with me straddling his lap. We are both making out on his bed in our underwear.

I start to grind on his clothed cock, making him groan. I moan as I feel him become harder if it were even possible. He breaks the kiss to flip me on my back and hover above me.

"I'm in charge tonight, baby."

"Yes, James."

Happy with my answer, he travels down my body to my clothed pussy. He sits in between my spread legs and looks up at me.

"I've imagined what you would taste like."

I moan at his words, them turning me on more.

"As much as I would like to hear those pretty noises baby, you have to be quiet."

"Yes, James."

"Good girl, now let me taste you."
He grabs my underwear and slides them down, me lifting my hips for them to completely come off. He stares at my glistening slick and grins. He dives into my pussy and instantly licks strides, making my hand fly to my mouth to stop the moans. He chuckles into me, sending vibrations which felt like heaven. He starts to lick figure 8's over my clit and collecting my slick in his mouth. My body is wriggling on his bed, trying to get more friction. He slips in a finger and I start to see stars.

"Fuck, James." I whisper.

He lifts his head slightly.

"That feel good baby?"

"So fucking good, James"

He dives down and continues. I feel a tightening in my lower stomach and want it to burst.

"You gonna cum, baby?"

"Yes! I'm gonna cum. Can I cum James?"

"Cum for me, baby. Come all over my mouth."

I happily oblige. My back arches and I bit down on the back of my hand, suppressing any moan from slipping out.

"That's it, baby. Cum for me."

He continues to finger me and suck on my clit, getting me through my high. Once I can breathe again, I look up at James to see him with a wide smile and my slick all over his chin. He leans down to kiss me, letting me taste myself on him. He breaks the kiss and sits up on his knees.

"Now that I've tasted you, I want to know how you feel, baby."

A loud moan slips out from me accidentally from his words.

"Don't make a sound, y/n." He leans down and whispers in my ear.

"Make me shut up then." I challenge him.

He spreads my legs apart again.

"My parents are in the other room, don't you dare make a sound." He demands

He slowly slips his cock into me and stops when he bottoms out, letting me adjust to his huge size. He starts thrusting at an agonizingly slow pace. A quiet frustrated moan falls from my lips.

"Don't make a sound, remember." He whispers from above me.

My hand flew to cover my mouth when he quickens his pace. He fucks me senseless as we both try to hold in our moans.

"Fuck, baby. You're so fucking tight." He praises.

My eyes roll to the back of my head as he hits my g-spot. A beam of sweat rolls down his cheek from his hairline and all I want to do is lick it, but can't move anything being stuck in a trance of pleasure. I feel him twitch inside me, signalling he is close. That familiar feeling bubbles again in my stomach, and I feel it about the break.

"James, I'm gonna cum." I whisper.

"Me too, baby."

I let the feeling go, causing James to cum with me. He doesn't stop his relentless thrusting and gets us both through our intense highs. Once we are both down from our highs, he falls down on top of me, breathing heavily.

"That was..."

"Fucking amazing." He finishes my sentence.

We both laugh and look at each other. He slips out of me and flops down next to me, catching his breath. Once his breathing steadies, he gets up and walks to his bathroom, coming out with a small towel. He carefully cleans my sensitive clit, then throws the towel into his hamper. He hovers above me and kisses me passionately. This kiss is sweeter and more caring than the others we have shared today. He breaks the kiss and looks down at me.

"I don't want this to be a one-time thing, y/n. I really do like you."

"I like you too, Bucky."

His smile beams down at me, causing me to smile at him too.

"Then, will you go out on a date with me, y/n?" He asks.

"Yes, James."

That concluded my mini-series! I hope you enjoyed it and liked the smut. Another chapter will come out soon, but please feel free to suggest any ideas for another chapter.