-ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴀᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀ-

The bullet train has 16 cars; 10 economy and 6 first-class, with only one minute stops at every location. This info was ingrained in Walker's mind, along with the general whereabouts of the case.

"Economy, good enough." she said with a shrug, tossing her bag onto the seat beside her. Pulling out her notebook and headphones, placing them on the table in-front of her; untangling the earphones in her lap.

Then suddenly, the sound of multiple, loud footsteps forced her to look up to notice the same rude man from earlier.

She freezes at the sight of him, something feels off. He sends a curt wink her way, moving to the seat behind her. their heads would be touching if not for the barrier between them.

Another man follows behind him, sitting in the seat behind her as well.
"Really mate?" He asked the mustached man. "What the fuck do you mean, Lemon?" She heard the mustached man question. The other man, Lemon, spoke up "What is with you trying to get laid on every mission?"

"Mission?" She thought, these must be the owners of the case.

"Ticket please?" The conductor asks Walker

She pauses, and pats her pockets "shit."
"I uh, lost my ticket but I have the receipt" she hands him the receipt

"One stop" he responded, moving to the next seat in the car. As he passes, the men behind her speak up.

"Oh Lemon' the brunette spoke

"Tangerine?" The one called Lemon questioned. "You're bleeding mate" Tangerine spoke, a hit of worry in his tone.

"Oh,It's not mine mate' said Lemon 'it's not?" responded Tangerine.

The two men went about there conversation, with an unknown eavesdropper in the seat over.

It clicked, these are the owners of the case. She froze once again, how was she supposed to retrieve it? The men's voices brought her back from thought.

"Lemon, where's the briefcase?" questioned Tangerine.

"Oh I stashed it" he responded. A chime sounded, signaling the train was coming upon its first stop.

That was her que, it was now or never.
Walker placed her things in her bag, calmly stood up and began walking to the luggage storage for the car she was in.

The woosh of the door caught the attention of one Lemon and a Tangerine. Walker turned momentarily, locking eyes with the Tangerine.

"Lemon, go get the fuckin case" he ordered.

Slight panic washed over Walker as she searched the storage for the case with the train sticker.

Bingo

The familiar warning chime signaling the arrival at the platform and the eventual opening of the doors.

She turns, immediately faced with Lemon. Hiding the briefcase behind herself she begins to walk past the man.

"Pardon me, this is my stop" she spoke in a calm voice, although she was internally panicking.

Lemon held his hands up in an apologetic manner "Excuse me Miss, sorry for keeping you"

She simply nodded her head, brushing past him and back into the train car. She kept a fast and steady pace, ready to push past anyone who got in her way.

She needed to get off this train, and fast.
Her mind raced a mile a minute as she passed Tangerine sitting in his seat, anxiously awaiting Lemon's return.

She had finally reached the end of the car and the door to the outside world, but was stopped by a man. He stood there blowing hot air onto the window of the door.

The only thing between Walker and freedom, until the door opened and she was pushed inside the nearest car; the bar car.