Chapter 8: Shit

It was 12:55 a.m 

You connected the webcam and turned on your p.c. Sat on the gamer's chair and logged into the game. On the other side connected to Kyle on discord. "Yo y/n!" Kyle said as he entered in the game. "Hey don't be shy turn on your camera!"

You groaned and turned it on. "Woah you look nice- wait is that a hickey?" Kyle noticed a mark on your neck. "Y/n~" "isn't it too early you're making your brother uncle?~" Kyle cooed.

"SHUT UP!" You said flushed whole red. "I-I am not- DONT TELL BROTHER ABOUT THAT!" You yelled. "Shhh...." He sheeshed.

You puffed your cheeks. "We'll fine"

Timeskip

You were hell out of sacred. The ghost was chasing you. "Ahhh damit Kyle! Help!" You yelled. "Shut up" Kyle said hiding. The jump scares made you dead inside. And at last jumpscaee you screameddddd soooooo loud that someone woke. You turned of the p.c. Your heart wa spounding so hard.

You hugged your knees, breathing heavily. "S-s-scary" you squeaked then you heard your door knocking. You slowly went to the door. And opened it.

A blonde ghost was standing there with blood shot eyes. You screamed 

AAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHH

You fainted and fell on the ground

Morning

You were sleeping peacefully. You opened your eyes,sat up, stretched a bit. "Such a good morning"

Then you felt someone with you. You looked at your left and saw fubuki. 

".."

"I think it's a dream" you said, laid down again. You looked again at fubuki. You gulped. You came near to him. Near to his face. "You real." You mumbled and stroked his cheek with your fingers. 

"Soft"

Then fubuki opened his eyes. He growled. "You woke up? Huh?" He angered. "Geez, please. And wait WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE DOING HERE IN MY ROOM?!" You yelled. "ITS MY ROOM IDIOT!!" he yelled at you. 

You puffed your cheeks. "Wait but how?" You tilted your head. "You screamed so loudly that I got disturbed and then when I came downstairs to you, you fainted upon seeing me. So I had to carry you to bed. I didn't even sleep properly you were clenching on me so tightly that I could not even sleep.

"R-really?" You mumbled. "Now wake up we have to get ready." He said sitting up. You groaned "urghhh no! I am sleeping again." You said as you ran towards your dorm. "Oi wait!" Fubuki yelled but in vain.

On the other side.

"Are you serious?!" Hyde asked in surprise. "Ofcourse." Kyle answered. "Hmm... phi we should keep our fight aside and-" phi? Where are you?" Hyde said looking around. "He left." Evel said entering the room. "What?!" Hyde yelled. "He left for Japan". Evel said.

"Ohh mah poor y/n, how will she able to bear that shit's torture!?" Hyde said dramatically.

 "Well I got a letter from y/n's fiancé."

"WTH Evel! She got no fiancé!"

"Well master phi did selected."

"Shit"