Chapter 9: He's here?!

Timeskip

So....... You, Aiger and all had to attend classes of 6 hours. It made you tired. But after the school got over, the beigoma academy members were being called to hear the news from w.b.B.a. You and Aiger along with ranjiro  were not one of their member so you all were not allowed to enter. But fubuki somehow gave Ranjiro,  you and Aiger the permission.

"SOO HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS!!" Nanami  I screamed happily across the screen. Today Our wonder Boy Valt Aoi is standing on the stadium of B.C Sol with his opponent Silas!."

The match begin and valt won the match. But suddenly lights turned of . "Woah? What's that?." Nanami asked to himself. But suddenly lights turned on and instead of Silas stood a tall albino with long hair. He got pale skin. He was smiling. His smile sent chills to valt. 

"OMG!! ITS MYSTERIOUS PHI!!" Nanami Yelled. "Woah so you're phi huh?" Valt said to phi. Phi smiled. His mismatched eyes fixed on valt. 

And there watching phi you got a jaw drop. Aiger noticed you. "Huh? Y/n what happened?" Aiger asked. "You look worried". Ranjiro added. "N-no I am fine" you said. 

"Really" Aiger asked. "Ofcourse." You sweat dropped. "Hey phi wanna have a battle?" Valt asked smiling. "Ofcourse but not now, wonder boy, you're to weak to be defeated. Phoenix never want a weakling. Phi said smirking. 

"Geez I got ego". Aiger commented. "We'll I heard he is from an meterior." Nika said. "That's why he is sooo powerful. And his hair shines" 

"Do you think he's an alien?" Naru asked. "Alien? His whole family must be an alien then."Aiger  said. "Hmmm... I want to know what he uses for his hair. Damn they are so good." Ranjiro thought.

You looked at them with 'wtf' look. You were embarrassed

You backed up. And ran to leave up the hall.

You wanted to hide somewhere so... you chose Aiger's tent. You ran up locked the zip of the tent and... dialed up to Hyde. 

"Hello?" 

"Oh hi y/n"

"Hyde wtf phi's doing here?" 

"I dunno but now I just found out that he has left to Japan."

"But... now I don't know what if he send me back!?" 

"No no that won't happen, just take care that he won't crush your bey. And you got no boyfriend right?" 

"Yeah I got none"

"Then what about that hickey-

You cut the phone.

"Damn it you Kyle"