Chapter IV

"pretty hyungie no like Gukkie" the bunny hybrid mumbled lowly after a long minutes of silence. He was still looking down. Embarrassed to look at the two older Kim's.

"Oh bun.. that's not true. I'm sorry for our son's rudeness. He is just like that, cold and aloof to new people. He is also a huge brat. But I promise you that when he finally warms up to you, he's the kindest and sweetest person you'll ever know, well aside from yourself tho." Jin said to lighten up the mood. He's trying to comfort the bunny by caressing his hands. He wasn't even sure about his words. He was rather feels guilty for lying on the poor hybrid. Taehyung being kind and sweet was far from possible. But he really hopes that his husband's idea of marrying the kind and innocent  bunny to his cold son will melt his stone heart.

"Y-you think so, mama jinnie?" The bunny innocently asked.

"Uhm of course! You're too cute and kind for anyone's heart to handle." Answered by Jin

"So what do you think about our son? Well aside from his cold behavior? You think you'll like him? Is he beautiful like me? Hmm.." jin added to tease the bunny.

"I-I.. h-hyungie is the pwettiest.. and I-i like hyungie already..wanna be pretty hyungie's husband." Jeongguk confessed shyly, his chubby cheeks is turning into red until the tip of his human ears."

"Aww our bunbun Is already in love with his future wife~~~ don't worry bun, you'll be his husband next week. OMG I'm so excited!" Jin squealed like a teenager.

"Rweally? G-gukkie is excited!" Jungkook exclaimed, pure excitement could be seen on his face. His big eyes sparkling. Bunny teeth is in full display, and his bunny ears were twitching.

Namjoon could only shake his head at the excited and squealing duo.

___________________________________________

Later that night

The older kim couple was now on the safety of their bedroom. Namjoon reading a book on the bed, while Jin was doing his night routine.

"Do you really think we're doing the right thing hon?" Jin asked his husband, as he settled himself beside his husband.

"I actually don't know jinnie. But I have faith that behind our son's cold and rude attitude, there is still our little bear hiding. The sweet and caring Taehyung that he used to have. And I'm hoping that with Jeongguk beside him, he will come out of his invincible wall that he built around himself." Namjoon answered, helplessly. He himself wasn't certain about the possibilities that might happen In the future. He just hope that, them playing a cupids on his son's life won't backfire. He was still cautious about his son's threat awhile ago.

"I also hope so joonie. But I'm afraid that Tae might just hurt the bunny. He suffered enough hon, he's so kind and pure. He don't deserve getting hurt." Jin let out sin concern.

"I know honey, I've searched for him for a very long time. And I couldn't be more happier when I finally found him. I was also sad and guilty upon knowing how his life used to be with those sicked hybrids in that village. And it just added to guilt I've been carrying for years now. If I've been more careful in driving, he wouldn't lose his parents. He wouldn't experienced those inhumane treatment
From his fellow hybrids. It's all my fault Jinnie. That's why I want to make it up to him. I will compensate for the horrible damage I've done. I want him to be a part of our family. I want us to be the parents that was deprived of. And I want Tae to be his anchor and protector from this cruel society. We will give him the love that he deserve. That's the least thing I could do In exchange of my recklessness." Namjoon was now crying upon remembering the incident that had killed 2 lives. And the cause for an innocent child to be mistreated and abandoned. He feels so guilty and ashamed.

"Jonnie shhh.. stop blaming yourself. How many times do I have to tell you that it wasn't your fault? It's an accident, you didn't wish for that to happen. You yourself was also a victim. It's just unfortunate that Jeongguk's parents didn't survived." His wife tried to console the crying man.

"But still, you know that I am somehow  involved with their death Jin. It's my business enemies that messed with my car and attempted to kill me. The Jeon couple... they--- I--.." Namjoon was finding it hard to speak because of his uncontrollable sobs. He might be strong and powerful in the business world, but he is a kind man. His conscience couldn't just be at peace knowing that he had destroyed a lovely family indirectly.

"Shhh please stop it Joon. Jeongguk had already forgave you. And you're willing to make everything right for him. That's enough to washed away that guilt in your heart. Please just stop honey. Gukk is with us know. We will take care of him." Jin begged, he couldn't see his husband so vulnerable.

"You're right hon, we will take care and love him, Specially Tae. But if he failed then I promise you that I wouldn't hesitate to take Gukk away from our son." The older man determinedly said.