Chapter XXIV

Jeongguk is now sitting on their bed, waiting patiently for his wife despite of his eyes being droopy and his head swaying back and forth because of  sleepiness.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Just imagine him with bunny ears guys😍)

He would just shake his head every now and then to make himself stay awake, because he wants to talk with his wife regarding of what happened back in the company.

He wants to asked Taehyung why did he ignore him and deny him as his husband. 

"Is wifey a-ashwamed of gukkie...?" He asked to no one, but later on shakes his head to get rid of his negative thoughts.

No, it's impossible for his wife to be embarrassed of him because Tae always told him that he's so lucky and grateful to have a husband like him.

And the CEO doesn't seemed to be embarrassed when they go out for little dates or shopping. His wife would always intertwined their fingers as they walk.

In fact he could still remember that 1 time when his wife scold the staffs of the mall where in he got discriminated. And his tummy would always feel funny whenever he remembers how his wife introduce him as his husband to everyone in front of them.

So it's really impossible for Teahyung to be ashamed of him being his husband. So what's his reason? The bunny started to think really hard on what might be his wife's reason for denying him as his husband and even introducing him as a servant.

But a loud slamming of the door startled him as his wife is now standing in front of him with an angry look.

"What was that Jeongguk?" He started to asked seriously. Staring hard at the sitting and sleepy hybrid.

"Why wifey mwad? Gukkie mwad! Bwecause...wifey twell gukkie ish servwant! A-and gukkie no hwasbund!" Jeongguk also yelled for the first time because he is now getting mad on why his wifey acting this way towards him.

"Of course I will be mad! I already told you to never go in the company, yet you disobeyed me and show up there just to create a fucking scene! And don't blame me for saying that because you literally
embarrassed me in front of my business partner for acting like wild, Jeongguk. I'm so disappointed on you." Taehyung spat angrily, he knows that he was being harsh to the younger, yet he really didn't like what his husband did back in the company. He almost made him a laughing stock to his business partner.

"B-but gukkie no wrong!.... Gukkie jwust want to gwive wifey's lwaunch...gukkie no want to embawwas wifey..." The younger explained lowly with a sad voice.

"But wifey meanie! wifey twold mwister  that Gukkie ish swervant.... not hubby!" He then accused, pointing his finger at tae, while his tone is getting higher indicating that he is angry. But the stubborn tears in his eyes keeps on falling showing that he is also hurt.

"Stop shouting at me, bunny! You don't have the right to! And can you please stop crying pathetically? It wouldn't make my anger go away!" Teahyung countered, as he grips the poor bunny's hair tightly.

"So listen carefully, don't you dare disappoint me again. It doesn't mean that I already accepted you means you can do whatever you want and just embarrassed me like that. Or else you would see the worst of me!" Teahyung spat venomously, as he let go of Jeongguk's hair harshly and proceed to enter his bathroom to freshen up and cool down his mind.

The crying bunny could only watched his wife's retreating back, as he slowly lay down his tired body on the mattress. But his eyes never leave the bathroom door, waiting patiently for his wife. Hoping that his wife would finally calm down.

After several minutes passed Teahyung finally had returned, but when his eyes had met with a black doe eyes who was looking at him expectantly, he look away immediately. He laid himself on the bed, a little far from Jeongguk and turn his back at latter.

And again, Jeongguk got his hope crashed when his wife still ignored him. He wants to hug Taehyung but he is scared to get scolded and denied. So he hesitantly turned his back, not being able to handle looking at his wife's back and not hug him.

He covered himself with the thick comforter to muffled his wounded sound. He feels so empty and cold without his wife's arm around him.

Slowly he fell asleep with tear stained on his face. Dreaming that tommorow would be alright. He decided that he would just apologize to his wife to end their fight.