Chapter 12: The End

——————————🧹——————————

Max, Allison, Dani, and Billy looked around to make sure they were actually gone for good.

"Max!" Dani called and ran over to him. "Max, are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, I think so." He replied.

"You saved my life." Dani acknowledged.

"Well, I had to. I'm your big brother."

"I love you, jerkface." Dani told him.

"I love you too."

Max pulled Dani in for a hug, and she hugged him back.

Allison walked over to them, and Max put an arm around her waist. Billy let out a yawn and stepped back into his coffin.

"Bye, Billy. Have a nice sleep." Dani said.

Billy smiled at her.

"Hey, Billy. Thanks." Max told him.

Billy just yawned and fell backwards into his coffin, finally going to sleep. The three laughed, and so did (Y/n).

The girl suddenly felt funny and looked down at her hands, to see gold light surrounding them, and her hands starting to become transparent.

"Where's Binx?" Dani asked. "Binx? Binx?" She called, looking around for him.

She turned and spotted him laying on his side, unmoving.

"Binx!" Dani cried, kneeling down next to him.

"He's gone. He's gone Dani." Allison told her sympathetically.

"But he can't die, remember?" She whimpered, and nudged Binx.

"Wake up, Binx. Binx, wake up! Like last time!" She sobbed.

"Dani?" A voice said. "Come on. Please don't be sad for me."

They all looked up and saw a transparent Thackery Binx in his human form.

"Binx? Is that you?" Dani asked.

"Yeah. The witches are dead. All of Winston's spells have been lifted." Binx explained.

He extended his hand out to Dani, and she took it. "You freed me Dani. Thank you. Hey, Max. Thanks for lighting the candle."

Max chuckled softly.

"Thackery!" A voice called. "Thackery Binx!"

Binx turned and saw the spirit of his little sister Emily looking for him.

"It's Emily." Binx said excitedly.

He leaned down to Dani's ear. "I shall always be with you." He whispered, and placed a kiss on her cheek.

Thackery walked up to Emily who was waiting for him by a gate and took her hand.

"Thackery Binx, what took thee so long?" Emily asked.

"I'm sorry Emily. I had to wait 300 years for a virgin to light a candle." He explained, as they walked through the gates together.

"Thanks guys." (Y/n) spoke up.

The three turned to see her beginning to turn to golden dust.

"(Y/n)..." Allison said.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye." Max frowned.

"Yeah. I'm gonna miss you guys." She smiled sadly.

"Thank you, (Y/n). You saved our lives." Max said.

"Thank you for helping me see Winnie again, even though...he tried to kill you." She said awkwardly.

"Where are you going?" Allison asked.

The girl shrugged. "I'm not entirely sure. But hopefully somewhere where I can see Winnie again."

Dani ran up to (Y/n) and wrapped her arms around her glowing waist.

"Bye (Y/n)." She sobbed.

"Awe, goodbye Dani." She leaned down to her ear. "Make sure your brother doesn't light anymore candles." She winked, and Dani laughed.

Dani walked back over to Max and Allison, and (Y/n) looked up to the sky, and closed her eyes, the golden light engulfed her and she disappeared.

...

The doors to the town hall opened and all the guests poured out, exhausted and sweaty from all the dancing Winnie made them do.

"Ugh, and I thought LA was a party town." Dave groaned.

"Yeah. Wow." Jenny sighed.

...

Jay and Ice were still sitting in their cages and they were swinging their feet and singing 'Row Row Row Your Boat.'

The Book was still sitting on the stand and it's eye opened.

This wasn't over.

——————————🧹——————————