Criminal

The two gets home after a silent car journey back to Jay's apartment. Jay gestured to the sofa "sit, I will be there in a minute". Isabelle gulps and sits trying hard not to give away her high. Jay messages Will, their brother about the news as he is on a long shift.

Jay sits on the opposite sofa looking straight at his sister. "Right, first of all your grounded, that means no more going out. You will either be with Will or me when you're not at school. I will ring up the principle to see if anything can be sorted out. " Isabelle just stares at him in dismay." Well, you have brought it upon yourself since you can't be trusted. Honestly don't know what you were thinking Iz, you have been acting up recently. I know dad has died and mom, I know it's hard alright, but you need to stop." Isabelle grunts "I HATED DAD, HE WAS HORRIBLE, HE WAS HORRIBLE TO ME, TO YOU, TO WILL AND M-MOM. I WAS STUCK WITH HIM JAY, YOU AND WILL HAD GONE OFF AND I WAS LEFT WITH HIM, YOU HAVE GOT NO IDEA WHAT IT WAS LIKE WITH HIM. I HAD NO ONE".

Jay takes a deep breath; he knew she was high all this time he just didn't want to admit that she was doing it after he caught her last time. "I can't deal with you like this right now, you need to sort yourself out missy cus what you're doing with your life is gunna ruin it forever. I will speak to you later, just go to your room before I say something". Jay says in despair. Isabelle storms to her room and slams the door behind her. Jay runs his head through his hands, trying to calm himself.

Isabelle whips out her phone and messages her friend, *that party you were talking about, count me in, send me the details. * Isabelle gets ready for the party. She put on denim, ripped black shorts that barley covered her up with a black top that was revealing, just to piss her brother off even more. Then she put on her favorite oversized dark green jacket on top. She then climbed her way through her bedroom window and went to the party.

When she got there, she went wild. Chugging alcohol and doing shots. She was also doing drugs, she didn't care. She posted pictures on her Instagram, forgetting that Jay obviously keeps tabs on her with her knowledge. 

It was now 2am and the party was dying down, so she decided to go back to her apartment. She stumbled through the door and to her room. Where she found Jay staring at her. "SO first you go out without me knowing, then go to a party, honestly you look like a stripper, THEN drink but not only drink, smoke whatever you have been smoking and post it" he said sternly whilst holding up his phone with the post. "Dude chill alright" She said laughing slightly "Why are you even stalking my social media, so weird". Jay stands up in astonishment "So who were you with Isabelle, hm. I wanna know what you were doing and who you were doing it with, NOW." Isabelle stumbled slightly " Calm down aha stop treating me like one of your criminals". Jay, now clenching his jaw states "OH REALLY, YOU WANNA PLAY THAT CARD. ALRIGHT THEN. YOU WANNA KNOW HOW ITS LIKE TO BE A CRIMINAL. ALRIGHT THEN, STAND UP AND FACE THE WALL WITH YOUR HANDS UP, CMON". Isabelle stays still refusing to move "LIKE HELL I WILL" She states as she gets comfortable on her bed. "Fine be like that, I'll just get Voight here then shall I" Jay says as he leaves the room and rings Voight up. 

*7 mins pass and there's a thud at the door as it opens*

Voight grunts "Where is she" Jay shows him to her room. Voight stands there clenching his jaw. "Get up and face the wall, with your hands up." Isabelle just folds her arms and stares at him in the eye. He sighs angry and quickly walks over the Isabelle, grabbing her and facing her down on the bed. He says cuffing her aggressively "KID, you are really driving my patience tonight" Isabelle stays silent as she walks past her brother, being guided by Voight with his hand roughly on her upper arm. He sits her down in the car and locks her in. He goes up to Jay before getting in. "I got this alright, I will keep her for a bit until she calms down alright, get some rest". Jay nods and sighs as Voight drives away with Isabelle in the back, handcuffed.