New home

The whole car journey was silent, which made it feel time times worse for Isabelle. Voight stopped the car outside his house and opened the door for Isabelle. 

"I thought we were going to the station?" Isabelle questions in confusion. "Do you think I'm that dumb, bringing you into the station whilst your intoxicated and high as a skyscraper, but don't think for one second you're getting away with it." Voight says trying to stay calm whilst pulling her into the house, supporting her harshly so she wouldn't fall. Voight puts the cuffs off of her. "Go sit" he says, putting to the kitchen table. She stumbles over to the kitchen table and sits.

Voight grunts and sits beside her, looking directly into her eyes. "Right, I'm not gunna get into it tonight cus 1, you're out of it so you probably won't remember anything and 2 you need sleep and 3 I don't wanna start cus to say I'm pissed off is an understatement. But your gunna stay with me for a while alright." Isabelle just groans. "Yea well that's what you get kid, you can stay in Erin's old room". Isabelle groans even more. "Ugh I hate thisss". Voight clenches his jaw "Guess what, you put yourself in this situation, I could have had you locked up right now, but I decided against it."

"Yea well guess what SaRg". She raises her hand and pulls the middles finger to him. 

She gets up to leave

She gets up to leave. "There is no way in hell I'm staying here with a cop". Before she could even get close to the door Voight grabs her upper arm roughly and takes her up to Erin's old bedroom. "I swear to god kid if you so much as think of leaving this room I will have you locked up". He slams the door shut and leaves her too it.

Voight, unable to sleep goes downstairs and sits on the couch, messaging Jay.

*Halstead, Isabelle is going to stay with me for a bit so I can keep an eye on her. I will sort out the whole school for her. See you on Monday*