01

the first friday dinner

"oh shit congratulations" cherry smiled when kaitlyn told her she was going to chilton, the two best friends were on their way to lukes "thank you and we're going to my grandparents today" cherry stopped "wait what holiday is it today?" kaitlyn got confused "that's what i was wondering too but my mum said it's just for visiting" cherry laughed "of course"

at luke
cherry and kaitlyn just walked in when kaitlyn saw her mother talking to luke and her sister being approached by a guy "yeah i've never been here before" when they both heard him make a move on rory they both had to smile but when when lorelai came along, they had to start laughing and sat down on the bars.

"heyy dad" greeted cherry her father "hey kid" luke smiled, "heyy dad" greeted kaitlyn luke with a smile "hey kait" luke smiled back. It wasn't new that kaitlyn calls luke dad, she's been doing it since she was little

"what are you two doing today?" luke asked while he was making both hot cocoa "mum, rory and i are going to hartford and want to steal from a rich family you know i want to redecorate my room it takes money and mum and rory want to go shopping"

luke gave them both their hot chocolate "and i'm breaking into school to change my grades on the computer" luke immediately regretted his question "i just asked a simple question"

kaityln looked at him "and we just answered" cherry drank a sip of the hot cocoa "i thought you wanted me to be real, and i'm real for once and you don't want it" luke looked at them both bored

"sorry kait goes to her grandparents with her mother and sister and i stay at home, the breaking into school can wait until tomorrow" smiled cherry "i'm going now" and then luke went into the kitchen

(noooo i just noticed that when the guy hit on lorelai and rory they didn't know they were going to chilton so just pretend they already knew and rory just told lorelai at lukes she doesn't want to go to chilton)

the three gilmore girls are standing in front of their grandparents' door and kaitlyn could already feel the tension between her mother and rory on the way there.

They were all staring at the door and Kaitlyn finally wanted to go in to her grandparents' and thought it was very childish to make such a big deal out of it when Rory started talking "So, do we go in or do we just stand here reenacting The little Match Girl?"

Lorelai wasn't in a good mood and replied "okay look, I know you and me are having a thing here and i know you hate me but I need you to be civil. At least through dinner, on the way home you can pull Menendez. Deal?"

Rory agreed so all three went closer to the door and rang the bell. The door opened and there stood Emily Gilmore "Hey grandmother" the youngest Gilmores smiled at Emily

"Well, you're right on time" Emily opened the door so that you can come in, Lorelai went through the door first "Yeah, yeah no traffic at all" emily took the jackets "I can't tell you what a treat it is to have yu girls here" lorelai replied "oh, well, we're excited, too"

Emily looked hat loreai and saw the cup she was holding "Is that a collector's cup or can I throw it away for you?"

lorelai was about to toss her cup in the bin next to her when she heard her mother's voice "in the kitchen please"

and then Emily smiled at Rory and Kaitlyn and took both by the arm and brought them into the room "how's chilton" kaitlyn had to laugh and Rory said "we haven't even started there yet"

Kaitlyn was happy that dinner is going well until her grandfather mentioned her father and lorelai didn't react well to that

the next thing she knows the dinner is over and her mother has asked her grandparents for money for chilton and she has to go every friday to her grandparents,

but the evening wasn't too bad because rory and her mother got along again

words:725