02

"don't move please" said lorelai and continued to polish rory's toenails "So, why are you insisting on doing this ?" Rory looked questioningly at lorelai "well, because you're strarting private school tomorrow" lorelai answered and continued to paint Rory's toenails red "Yes, but Im going to be wearing shoes. Nobody gonna see my feet" lorelai continued "okay, but everybody knows that private-school girls are bad. And bad girls always wear red nail polish." Rory smiled "then shouldn't kait paint her toenails red?"

kait came out the door and answered for her mother "i did that yesterday at cherry's, i offered luke to paint his nails too but he didn't want to which i don't understand at all the color blue would suit him very well"

lorelai looked up "I didn't even know you were here" kaitlyn looked at her "just came to feed pumpkin, I'm going back to cherry soon, cherry and I want to bake and then watch a movie" Lorelai and Rory both looked at each other and turned to kait "will you bring us something too?" kait smiled "of course"

...

"heyy cherry" kaitlyn greeted her as she walked through the door with the clueless cd in her hand
"thank god they still had the cd" cherry smiled and packed the last ingredients for their cupcakes on the table "yes lucky otherwise i would have shot myself" replies kaitlyn dramatically as she walks to the counter "count me too"

"Sooo?" Kaitlyn asked curiously, Cherry turned to her "What?" Kaitlyn gave her a shocking look "seriously, you told me this morning that you have to tell me something important and i'm waiting all day and you want to make me wait even longer?" Cherry started laughing "sorryy I forgot, I told you that in the morning"cherry said still laughing "wow thanks" Kaitlyn replied,

Cherry ignored her comment and they started baking "well today i met a boy at the flower shop" cherry said as she broke open the two eggs and kaitlyn put the flour in the bowl a lot of flour was left on the table when she heard from the boy "whatttt tell me everything"

what Cherry did and later they finished the cupcakes and went upstairs to watch the movie.

the cupcakes:

(I didn't make them myself but they  from pinterest)

(I didn't make them myself but they from pinterest)

first day at chilton

Making a good first impression has always been important to Kaitlyn Gilmore so she got up at 5:50 a.m. and showered and brushed her teeth, then at 6:10a.m. she did her skincare routine, at 6:18 a.m. she started her makeup and at 6 :38 a.m. she ate and at 6:58 a.m. she took her curlers out of her hair and put on her chilton uniform and at 7:10 a.m. she was on the stairs waiting for her mother and sister.

Rory came down first with a scared look "are you ok?" when Rory heard kaitlyn's voice she turned to her "no I've planned everything we should allrady be sitting in the car but no" kaitlyn could hardly understand anything because Rory was talking so fast "wowww Rory breathe, what's going on but slower this time" rory still had a scared look "oh you'll see"