Chapter Twelve

Warning: explicit content in this chapter. Please read with caution.

                            Ryder

Ryder woke up before Aurora, the smell of her sweet scent and soft, naked skin, pressed up against him, had spurred him to open his eyes quicker. He gazed down and found her still lying beside him, fast asleep.

She looked like an angel, lying there with her eyes closed, murmuring things in her sleep, he couldn't understand.

He tried to listen to what she was saying, but all he could make out was only nonsensical chatter instead.

Either way, he didn't care. He could have just stayed like this all day long, laying beside her, watching her sleep and nothing would have made him happier. She was so beautiful that it sometimes hurt him just looking at her.

Not wanting to wake her from her beauty sleep, Ryder leaned forward, hugging her towards him so that his bare chest was resting right up against the small of her back.

It had given him easier access to cock a feely on her breasts while his other hand glided up and down her toned midsection, basking in the elevated heat, radiating off her body onto his.

Shifting his hips into his position, Ryder pressed his growing erection against the firm cheeks of her buttocks, wanting to fill that gorgeous, tight, little pussy of hers so badly.

His cock twitched and throbbed in anticipation, as his hand, eventually slipped between her inner thighs and made its way down there.

He focused on the folds of her lips first, massaging her there in gentle, rhythmic strokes, until he couldn't take it anymore and shoved both fingers inside her, hungrily, without restraint, pumping in and out of her with fast vigorous thrusts.

But this had only made him want him to act on his impulses quicker and he grew despondent in no time, so he decided to stop torturing himself.

He wanted to take her while she was sleeping from behind, but he also wanted her to be awake. It was no fun if she was fast asleep.

Grabbing her breasts, he pushed her cup aside and focused solely on her nipple, feeling it harden within seconds of fondling them.

He had been fighting the urge to turn her around and face him, so he could put those perfect breasts in his mouth. Right now, he had been fighting a lot of things.

Bringing himself closer to her neck, Ryder swept a strand of her lustrous blonde hair away from her pretty face, so he could lean in and kiss what belonged to him.

But it was as if she could sense what he was doing and woke up with a start, gasping for air, as if she were suffocating from a lack of oxygen.

She gaped at him, shock and hatred written all over her face.

"Ryder!" she choked out.

He gave her a naughty grin and cocked a brow. "Yeah, kitten?"

"W-what the hell are you doing?"

"I'm sorry," he said, his face almost emotionless when he spoke. "But I guess I just couldn't help myself."

She slapped his hand away as if she'd suddenly grown a pair."Don't touch me," she growled at him.

Ryder sat there, speechless, surprised by her reaction. It somehow turned him on even more and awakened something in him, he could no longer contain.

Like a lion homing in on its prey, Ryder pounced on her without hesitation and pinned her to the spot, holding her down, with his body sprawled on top of hers.