Chapter Twenty-Two

Warning: Highly explicit content in this chapter. Please read with caution.

                             Ryder

Ryder found himself looking his ex-wife up and down as soon as he caught a glimpse of what she was wearing tonight.

She had a low-cut satin red blouse, a tightly fitted black skirt that accentuated and hugged every part of her body, and silver sky-high heels.

Her long, silky black hair hung loosely down her back and her lips were bright red strategically matching the lacey, sexy cherry red top she was wearing.

Despite how much he loathed the abhorrent little wench, he had to admit, she surely could clean herself up real good when she wanted to.

She took one look at his drunkard, emotional state and scowled.

"Jesus, you look utter crap. What the hell happened to you? You look like you have been crying."

Ryder took in a deep breath as he started to get ready to give her a piece of his mind, but he stopped and kept his mouth shut, too drunk to give a shit.

"What the fuck do you want?"

She placed her hands on her hips and shot him a scornful look." Real fine way to address the mother of your child. You sure have a way with women, don't you?"

"It's late. Why are you here at this hour?" he shouted at her, wanting nothing more than to tell her to get lost and slam the door in her face, but then he remembered she needed to take Sebastian home and started to come to his senses.

"You need to pick up Sebastian by tomorrow mornin' because I have got some things I have to attend to from tomorrow onwards."

Marilyn shot straight past him without even acknowledging his request and slammed the door behind her. Ryder was far from amused right now.

"We need to talk!" she declared, spinning around to face him, her long silky black hair whipping across her face as she stood in the entranceway of his living room, pissing him the fuck off." And I am not leaving here until we do. You got that?"

"Unless it's about Sebastian, I could care less what you have to say right now," Ryder coldly stated, dismissing her." All you could have done is answer your phone, like a godamn normal person, instead of comin' all the way here like this. Especially at this time of the night. Don't you fucking sleep?"

Marilyn stepped back and cocked her head to the side, her grey-slated eyes magnifying three times their normal size, once she saw the opened brandy sitting on the kitchen countertop. Her eyes snapped back at him and she threw her head back laughing maniacally.

"Have you been drinking?" she chuckled over her shoulder. "I can't say I am surprised you would go back to your old drunkard ways. Come to think of it it's the one thing you loved more than me," she continued to rant in a snarky voice as she made herself comfortable on his couch.

It wasn't long before she poured herself a drink and returned to her desired seated position in his living room. She began spreading her legs just wide enough for him to see she wasn't wearing any panties underneath and her pussy was conspicuously out on display for him to see.

She was all baby smooth and clean-shaven, just the way he liked it as if she'd especially taken the time to wax herself down there just for this occasion.

Fuck, this was all he needed. Getting the same lecture she always gave him when she caught him drinking while at the same time, she chose to sit in his living room with no panties on, flaunting her pussy in front of him like a godamn cocktease.