Chapter One

Kentrell Gaulden Pov:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Kentrell Gaulden
Pov:

I always wanted to have someone in my life to love me but shit never works out because one wants money or brings problems in my life. I and Joe had a girl before but she kept cheating on us we gave up on finding our person.

"Kd leaves me alone"Joe hung up on him acting stupid and talking about we better bring him some candy.

"This nigga texting me now, "I said laughing.

"We need to find kd a girl," Joe says true shit then he can leave us alone.

We came back from a show it was so fucking dark outside only thing you can see is the headlights on with some people outside partying but looked over at the window seeing a girl laying on the bench with a light cover.

I stop the car and Joe looked at me like crazy.

"Bro what happened "He asked.

"Come on with me," I said getting out of the car and running over to her with Joe behind me.

"Hey lil ma"I tapped her and she got up.

"I'm sorry didn't know this was your bench," She said.

"Nah ain't pretty," Joe says.

"Okay, y'all need something"She asked us.

"What's your name"I asked her.

"Kianna Jayy," She said.

"Well we are Ken and Joe," Joe says.

"Hi, "Kianna says.

"Pretty we want to give you a safe place to stay," I said.

"Mmm better not hurt me 'cause would beat ass real quick," Kianna says making us laugh at how soft her voice is.

"Nah we ain't trying anything," I said.

"Let's get you a bigger blanket" Joe ran over to the car.

Author-

💬-
Vote/Comment

To be continued...