Chapter Nineteen

Kentrell Gaulden
Pov:

"Baby," I said tapping Kia she had been sleeping all day.

"Leave my gurl alone, "Joe says.

"Nigga I want to be under her," I said Kia was moving in her sleep.

"Simp ass nigga" Ken says throwing chicken nuggets at me.

"Ken picks that shit up before Kia wakes up, "Ben says slapping him.

"Always coming for me, "Ken says picking it up.

"Mama," I said kissing her.

"What you need papa," Kia says.

"I want to be under you, "I said she pulled me down, and lay next to her.

"Pa you ate"Kia asks

"Naw" Joe says laying on kai chest.

"We gonna eat together then"Kia pulled out the phone before she can even pay for joe did it.

"Joe really"She says.

"Mamas you know damn well don't pay for shit around us, "I said kissing her.

"Lose that attitude Kai before I fuck you up, "Joe says kissing her.

"Ok Pa," Kia says.

"Damn, this girl is fine," Bommer says making me look over to see it was Kia.

"Nigga what's your problem," I said standing up.

"Why the hell are you looking at our girl see should've let Kentrell beat your ass the other day, "Joe says getting up and walking towards him.

"He not worth it, "Kia says.

"Not my fault your girl on IG showing everything, "He says I punched him right in his face before he could even pull me down Joe hit him hard.

"Damn," Kd says recording.

"Twinn" Ben grabbed me up pulling me away while Joe hand Kia's hand.

"Pussy ass nigga played out"Ken kicked him.

"Ken goes upstairs," Kia says as she was walking upstairs with Joe.

"Got my sister-in-law mad as hell, "Three says.

"Get his ass out of my house," I said going upstairs Kia was cleaning joe hand.

"Baby you mad at us"I asked sitting down.

"No baby just mad let someone get to y'all head who was already smirking when he came inside, "Kia says kissing both of us.

Bommer
Pov:

"Nigga what's your problem"Three says.

"Mane gets hell out of my face," I said.

"Calm your fucking self my nigga" Ben says.

"They don't even care about us why do Kia want those two niggas who are just both mental," I said.

"Bommer she doesn't want you," Kd says.

"I can take her away from them when I'm ready" I mumbled feeling my mouth and two teeth were gone.

"Bommer you always had a problem with Ken and Joe those are the ones who took you off the streets now trying to take the girl over with some type of jealousy," Ben says.

"Never could be jealous," I said walking away from them cause their opinions don't even matter to me.

Niggas about seeing a different me...

Author-

Bommer???

Vote and Comment