Chapter Fifteen

Kentrell Gaulden
Pov:

"Baby we got this"Kia kissed me holding my hand.

"Just hope that bitch doesn't start up some shit," I said.

"I smack the shit out of Honda," Joe says making me laugh.

"Don't give her a show 'cause probably what she wants we here take Ken" Kia said as walked to the house that change me as a person cause of what my mother doing.

"Oh look who it is, "Sherhonda says holding the door open.

"Let me in, "I said.

"Come in see that y'all got new hoe," She said.

"Naw I'm the whole wife," Kianna says.

"Honda move your uneven ass out the way"Joe pushed her.

"Never like him," Honda says.

"We feel the same way then, "Joe said.

"Where is Ken "I asked.

"Upstairs that boy always having money but never give his mother anything can't wait until niggas catch him," She said.

"Listen honda stop taking my brother's money for your ugly ass man and some niggas step to brother you gonna wish never meet me," I said.

"Kentrell you always had a problem but I'm the one who provides for you, "Honda says standing up and getting up in my face.

"Back the fuck up," I said pushing her.

"I get Ken," Kia says going upstairs.

"You not going up nowhere," Honda said.

"Watch me," Kia says walked and she didn't do anything this woman is really funny never loved her children and always put niggas first and money.

"Honda you so wrong had Ken in the streets asking for food from other people man why do this shit," Joe said.

"Ken grew enough to provide for himself, "Honda says.

"Bitch please he's only fifteen now take care of my brother while keep living how you want, "I said.

Author-

💬-
Vote and Comment
To be continued...