3

Ford looks at the man trying to hide his fear, not knowing who the man that came out of nowhere is. He steps in front of y/ n, making sure to keep some distance between the man and them.

Alastor looks at Ford with his normal smile, but on the inside he was feeling a sense of rage as he watches the old man trying to come between him and his wife. He walks past Ford to y/n, putting his arms around her waist. "I've been looking for you everywhere dear, I'm so glad you're safe," Alastor says, rubbing her head as he stares at Ford, who is trying not to shake in cold sweat.

Ford looks at Alastor, trying to figure him out and wonder if the man in front of him is a threat or not. He tries making words, but the only thing that comes out is some sounds. " I have to thank you for helping me, my kind fellow, but we must go," Alastor says, still rubbing y/n on the head, making her purr.

They begin walking away until Ford grabs Y/n wrist. "Wait, you look familiar to a woman with your last name L/n" he says. They look at him, not showing any idea where he's going with what's he's saying. "I'm sorry, but you're confusing me for someone else," y/ n says, walking away, leaving Ford where he stood.

When they were out of sight, Ford turned around, heading back to the shack, still thinking that she was who he was talking about with Stanley. He tightens his fist, thinking of how right he is.

Next day

Ford takes everyone to the usual diners, having family time with the kids and his brother. Mabel ran into the diner with Dipper right behind her.

"Too slow dipstick, that just shows I'm the alpha twin," Mabel says, cheering to herself. Dipper smacked his face in embarrassment. He looks around until he sees a familiar face sitting at the table with a man wearing a red suit. His face turns red as he watches them talking to each other.

"Oh look, it's y/n, let's go say hi," Mabel says, running to the table. "Hi y/n," she says, hugging y/n, surprising her and Alastor a bit. As the rest of the Pine's family walks up to them, Alastor had to keep calm, so he didn't kill the man from the day before.

"Hello miss, lovely to see you," he says as he smiles. Mabel looks at him for a full minute, seeing him staring at them, looking really annoyed like they were interrupting something important. Ford felt like he's about to break into a cold sweat. "H-hi y-y/n," Dipper says with a blush. Alastor didn't like that look at all. Not one bit.

"I'm stuttering again," Dipper thinks, embarrassed that maybe she'll not like him. He looks at Alastor, seeing him looking at him with a displeased look like he's going to do something if he gets any closer. Y/n holds Alastor's hand, giving him a smile, making him feel better. "Well, my dear, let's finish up here, then go look around town," Alastor says.

"We can show you all the nice spots if you want," Mabel says, jumping up and down, making Alastor laugh at her enthusiasm. "Well, my dear, let's order then be on our way. What do you say, my deer?" he says, looking back at y/n.

"Alright, Al," she says. They quickly ordered their food and then started talking. "So how long are you two here for?" Dipper asks.

"We're only here this week," y/n says, making Dipper's heart break. Mabel looks at her twin, knowing he already has some feelings thinking of a plan."Why not the whole summer?" Mabel says, hoping it would work.

"We have some important things to do back home, and our friends are waiting for us," Alastor says as his smile gets bigger, trying to sound in the time period as much as he can.

"What kind of business?" Ford asks, trying to get some information about Alastor knowing that he might only have one chance until everyone else catches on that he suspects his thoughts.

"That's a secret, my good fellow," Alastor says. Just then, a waitress came up, and they took their order and then left.

?????? Pov (we all know who it is)

Hmm, interesting, these new people who came seem interesting, especially the girl. She seems to have something hidden inside her. The red head feels more demonic than I first thought.

I think it's time to meet these two