14

The overlord couple walks around the city enjoying themselves on their day off, not minding about anything as demons were running away trying to get as far away as they can.

Alastor laughs as his shadows rip some of the demons around them apart, making him feel satisfied. Y/n kept close to him humming a relaxing tune, making herself calm as demons were running away.

"They never learn, do they?" Y/n asks as she wraps her strings around two dog demon's waist tightly. She tugs on the strings and then watches them get torn apart, making Alastor laugh. Alastor twirls his staff twice as the blood splashes on the ground.

They continue walking until they see a familiar coffee shop. Y/n smiles thinking back to when Alastor brought her there and how wonderful their date was that day. When they walked in, a female cat demon straightened her back. Alastor pulls out a chair, allowing for Y/n to sit on the chair.

They look at the menu, then Alastor signals for the cat demon they're ready to order. "I'll have a black coffee with no sugar," Alastor says.

"I'll have the same," y/n says. When the cat demon leaves, they talk lightly like their the only demons in Hell. Alastor's staff started playing jazz music, making the tense mood in the room more relaxing.

When the demon comes back, she puts the cups on the table, still shivering, fearing any movement could be her last. Alastor dismissed her, making her run to the furthest part of the room.

Y/n takes a sip of her coffee feeling better. She watches Alastor hum to the song, seeing how his smile isn't fake like it normally is when they're in town. She begins humming along with him, making him stop to hear her voice.

His eyes widened a little but then went back to normal quickly. When the song ended, his staff buzzed in happiness. "I'm impressed you know that song, not many know it unless they're from the 20s," Alastor says. Y/n's cheeks turn pink.

"I might have listened to a couple of your records when you were gone," she says.

"Still impressed, you surely have a voice, my dear," Alastor says, kissing her hand. Y/n looks away, blushing at his affection. They sit for a little while until they walk to go back to the hotel. As they were walking back, they saw a tall demon slaughtering a couple demon's.

"Ha ha, you think you'll get away with disrespecting me? You're wrong," the demon says. Y/n looks at him recognizing him as a new overlord that's been bugging her territory for some months back.

"That's the demon I told you about months ago," y/n says, getting Alastor's attention. He looks at the demon, feeling rage, remembering the time when she told him about him the first time. Alastor puts his hand on her shoulder.

"I'll deal with this," Alastor says. Just then, the demon turns around, seeing the couple.

"I've been looking for a strong opponent, but two overlords are better," the demon says. Alastor's smile got strained as the man looked at Y/n in a way he didn't like.

"When I'm done with you red freak, I'll be taking the girl," he says. The static surrounding them got stronger, scaring everyone. "You're disgusting if you think I'll go with a man like you," y/n says.

The demon got angry, getting ready to run towards them until a tentacle surrounded him. He looks down, seeing it's tightly around him.

" Let me go, you freak," the man says, but whenever he moves, the tentacles get tighter, digging into his body until they're was a loud crack. Y/n tightens her strings around his neck, snapping his neck.

"That's the end of him," she says. Alastor snaps out of his daze. "Come dear, we're expected back soon," he says as they walk away, leaving behind nothing but ash and blood.