Part 8

"The monsters that rose from the dead, they are nothing compared to the ones we carry in our hearts."

Author's Pov:

Y/n went to xxx club but when she reached at the entrance the guard stopped her.

Guard: miss you can't go inside.(straight face)

Y/n: but why?.(pissied off)

Guard: you can't go in, in this dress miss.(unbothered)

Y/n: like wth I came here to pick my sister not to party ,let me go in i will be ot in 5 min.

Guard: Look miss I can't do any thing about it its our duty we are sorry you can call your sister and tell her to come out.

Y/n: arg! why this all shit happens to me only aah(crying inside)Ok thnx.(stomping her feet and left from there)

As she was walking from there she saw yeji's boyfriend hyunjin.

Hyunjin yeji's boyfriend ( not in real life just for ffs for me in real life they both look like siblings )(not hate please)(ok back to story)

Hyunjin: O Y/n what are you doing here at this time.(concerned)

Y/n: I am here to pick my sister.(annoyed)

Hyunjin: hm then why you didn't go inside?

Y/n: because of that guard he didn't not let me in this dress.(sigh)

Hyunjin: ok then lets go in together he may let you in lets try.

Y/n: ya lets go fast i want to sleep after i reach home.(yawn).

Both went in as Hyunjin said to guard that y/n is with him he didn't let them at first but then decided to let them in.

Y/n's Pov:

When I entered in the loud music directly entered my ears. Aah I hate this, as I started walking everyone was in there world no one cared about there surroundings me and oppa started to find yeji and my sister. we both spot them at the bar counter my sister was still drinking, in her hand there was full bottle and yeji uinni was stopping her from drinking more.I went there and snatched the bottle from her hand.

Y/n: Will you stop drinking.(annoyed)

CY: Oh my baby sis you came to pick me ,Oh so cute.(squeezing my cheeks )

Y/n: Aah! Ya lets go I am here to pick my lovely sister and drop her at home lets go lets go or else we will get late.

CY:No I want to drink more.(pout)

Y/n: Here take and drink how much you want , I am leaving then.( rolling eyes)

You were ready to go but yeji grabed your hand.

Yeji: Are you seriously leaving.

Y/n: ya what do you think I am joking.(frowned)

Yeji: You are unbelievable Y/n,if you leave who will drop her home please Y/n take her home.(pleading)