Part 17

"A head full of fears has no space for dreams"

Author's Pov:

You took a deep breath and answered the call.(on call)

Y/n: He-hello.

Mr.Lee: Hello its Mr.Lee I called you to tell that come to my daughter marriage which is day after tomorrow I hope you will come ,I will send you the invitation card today itself I will take my leave then.(hang up)

You sighed after ending the call you were reveled that you don't have to talk much.

Yeji: What happen what did he say.

Y/n: That his daughter marriage is day after tomorrow so he invited me that's it.

Hyunjin: What this fast it was going to happen next month na.

Y/n: Ya but Mr.Kim and Mr.Lee decided to arrange in this week only.(sigh)

Yeji: It is not fair she was not even ready for it but sill she said yes and now her marriage is Day after tomorrow.

Y/n: Leave it, they must have definitely made some deal for some months after that uinni will be free from him and I surly know that they are marring them for there own business profit.(sigh)

Hyunjin: How do know even I don't thought about it?

Y/n: I just know there is no need to use so much brain in this matter any one can say it.You don't know because you don't even have a little bit of brain if you had you would have use it.(teasing)

Hyunjin: YOU! , you will never be serious in any matter you always make a person laugh who is in any hard situation....But no one can make you even smile from heart.(mumbled the last part)

Y/n: Did you said something.

Yeji: leave about him, now we will go you should also leave its already night and also you should look better in your sisters wedding.(wink) I am sure everyone will drool over you.(smile) Bye then meet you on the wedding day.

Y/n: Bye and take care.(sigh)

You went to your house and wash your face and plopped yourself on the bed and drifted in sleep before mumbling "Good night cruel world".

In Lee's House:(the other day after CY had fight with her father)

CY woke up and go freshen up and went down stairs to have breakfast when she went to dining room she saw her parents were also there so she went and sat in front of them ,maids serve the breakfast and left from there

There was utter silence none of them were speaking only the sound of spoon and fork can be herd CY looked towards her mother and Mrs.Lee nod her head indicating her to speak CY cleared her throat .

CY: D-Dad I am ready for the marriage but on one condition .

Mr.Lee stare at her for some good minutes and nod his head to continue her.

CY: I will marry him only if you invite Y/N.(with no fear)

Mr.Lee stopped eating and looked at her in cold way was he angry don't know ,was he sad don't know.

Mr.Lee: Ask me anything accept her I will give you but I will no approve for what you asked me.(cold)

CY: Dad I will not change my decision I want you to Invite Y/n thats it I don't want anything else.

Mr.Lee was getting furious on her stubborn ness he was going to yell at her but Mrs.Lee grabbed his hand and shake her head in no Mr.Lee took a deep breath and clamed himself down and said.

Mr.Lee: Are you sure if I invite her you will marry him.(cold)

CY: Ya I will marry him if you invite her.

Mr.Lee: Ok then be ready because you are going to marry him day after tomorrow and i will Invite her also so ya.(cold)

CY got freezed after knowing her marriage is day after tomorrow Mrs.Lee was also in shock CY was not able to speak she just nod her head in yes and started eating a tear skipped from her eyes she wiped it and left form there without saying any thing.

Mr.Lee went to his company after having his breakfast.

Lee went to his company after having his breakfast

He was thinking about calling you but then his secretary came in his cabin and told him that he has an important meeting so Me

He was thinking about calling you but then his secretary came in his cabin and told him that he has an important meeting so Me.Lee decided to call you later.

After the meeting got over which was of an 5 hours long he went to his cabin and had his lunch and was working for his upcoming project he was working then his phone ring make him stop what he was doing he saw the caller id and it was his wife so he picked up the call.

Mrs.Lee: hello!

Mr.Lee: hello may I know why you called me.

Mrs.Lee: I just called you to remember that you should call Y/n and tell her to come at CY's wedding and I know that you didn't call her till now so just call her and tell her once. And I am sending you Y/n's number also so bye

She hung up the call not letting him to speak further ,he sighed and decided to call you he dialed you number it was ringing and ringing but you didn't lift it so he decided to call you after some minutes and he tried again this time you lift the call he didn't want to have much conversation with you so he came to the point and invited you and cut the call he lift a big sigh and relaxed himself as he was talking to you after so many years ,as he talked to you the past memories started to come inside his mind making his eyes filled with tears he shrugged his thoughts and started to do his work.

Everyone were busy as they got to know that the marriage is going to happen day after tomorrow and they had only one day left for the arrangements everyone was restless and also excited ,there should be no mistake in the marriage if any thing happen it can make a whole mess.