|𝟭|~Berk ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

5 years later..

Waves gently rumble as they crash onto the island's sides, the sun peeking out from its hiding spot behind a cluster of clouds.

"This...is Berk."

A young adults voice speaks, his tone holding fondness as birds fly across the island.

"The best-kept secret this side of..well..anywhere."

A platform built for dragons shone a brilliant green, some seagulls landing on it to rest.

"Granted, it may not look like much..
but this wet heap of rock packs more than a few surprises."

A large shadow flies overhead, a group of sheep shivering in fear as they anxiously watch the skies while belting.

Another shadow flies by, and they all move together, their eyes darting around the sky.

"Life here is amazing, just..not for the faint of heart.

You see...where most folks enjoy hobbies like whittling or needlepoint, we Berkians prefer a little something we like to call.."

The sheep turn, targets painted on their sides. One of them was shoved out into the open, making its eyes widen as its legs tremble.

It was swooped up in an instant, the herd freezing as they watch him get carried away.

"..Dragon racing!"

The familiar dragons of Berk swoop by a large crowd of people, making them all cheer and wave their arms.

Fishlegs looks around with a grin, warpaint decorating his face. He lets out a cheer, his Gronckle (Meatlug) panting happily as she holds the sheep.

Fishlegs cries out as he was suddenly rammed into, Snotlout snatching the sheep with the help of his Monstrous Nightmare (Hookfang).

"I'm sorry, Fishlegs!" Snotlout mocks, gesturing to the sheep. "Did you want that?" He smirks, his red warpaint curling up by his mouth.

Fishlegs grunts in irritation, reaching for the sheep as Snotlout suddenly flies back and past him.

"Snotlout! That was mine!" The boy looks up at Ruffnut and Tuffnut, winking as he tosses it to her.