|𝟳|~Alive ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Stoick and (F/N) fly side-by-side, Gobber flying a few feet behind them. The snowy wind stinging their faces and collecting in their facial hair.

"Boar-headed! Just like his mother!" Stoick growls, shaking his head. "Aye, she could never stay put either. And the lass! Exactly like
(M/N). Always wanting to help and protect those she loves."

(F/N) sighs at the his late wife's name, no matter how much time had passed, he still felt a slight sting in his chest.

"Ah, they're just twenty!" Gobber waves his arm with a shrug. "And Vikings. Could there be a worse combination?" He laughs, "When I think of how stubborn and senseless you were back in the day.."

Gobber pauses, his face falling.

"Oh. Well, not much has changed, actually."

Stoick sighs heavily, looking down. "You know what he's like. They won't give up, Gobber. If they find Drago...before we find them..

"Ah, nothing can hurt them while that Woolly Howl and Nightfury are with them!" Gobber
disagrees, (F/N) looking to his friend and nodding. "And Hiccup will protect (Y/N) with all his might."

Stoick looks to the side, squinting as he was temporarily blinded. His eyes widen when he sees a..

..wooden finger? Floating in the ice?

He steers Skullcrusher down, both Gobber and (F/N) quickly following in confusion. The Commander reaches down, swiftly grabbing the item and pulling it to his chest.

Stoick reaches and grabs Hiccup's mask, sitting up and looking over at his friends.

They both share a look of concern before Stoick takes in a deep breath, leaning down and offering the mask to Skullcrusher.

"Find them, Skull crusher, Find them."

Skullcrusher takes in the scent, roaring loudly as he swiftly follows the trail.

...

"H-Hold on, wait just a minute!" Hiccup stammers as him and (Y/N) race after Valka through the narrow tunnel, the same masked figure following not to far behind.

"Wait!" (Y/N) calls, staggering and sighing in relief as Hiccup catches her.

"This way!" Valka cheerfully replies.