chapter 1: after

One night, Finn was at his house when he saw a shadow outside the window. He decided to look at it to figure out what it was. No...not possible. It was...

Sprite.

Finn shook his head, muttering excuses. Sprite was DEAD. They couldn't have been alive...right...? 

-Next Day-

Finn woke up and decided to go get a mc crack at mcondadls because taht was his go to food. Finn goes into mcondadls to see Vincent talking to a person. A weird person tho, this person was wearing a very out of place poofy-skirted maid dress and a pair of cat ears rested on top of thier head. Finn shrugged it off and stood behind the weird person. 

Eventually, the weird person's order came and they left, bidding Vincent goodbye. Finn walked up to the counter and Vincent's stupid fascce lit up brighter than the sun.

"Hello, Finn :)" Vincent said. "Yo." Finn said blankly, as usual. "lemme guess, mc crakc ?" Vincent asked. Finn nodded w i l d l y. 

-5 mins latre-

Finn got his mc crack and walked outside singing the grubhub theme song very loudly because he kept hearing his name being whispered over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.  He got into his stupid car and turned the shiity thing on, smaking his hand on the dashbaord twice. He turned on a kpop song and started screeching the lyrics. The whispering had stopped but that didnt stop finn.

finn got home so he went to watch a dumb movie about cheese.

then there was a knock on the door.

-end of chapter 1-