chapter 3; idfk

finn woke up in his house like normal and immediately died inside because there was a fucking mess everywhere. he started screeeching then realised somethiung very veery very very very very important...

he made that mess.

finn stopped screeching and made themseleves some garlic bread grilled cheese for breakfast and stopped dying inside...for now. he scarrfeedd down the food and went to his room to change into hisd EMO ASF CLOTHESSSSS. he got a call from the principoal from the school he worked at.

"y o" he said, after picking it up.

"ur fired you dipshitting roach cabinet" the principal said before hanging up.

finn stood there and started screeching agsin. how tf did he get f i r e d ? hE dIdNt Do AnYtHiNg WrOnGgGgGGggggG!11!!11111111111!!!!!

finn eventually styopped screeching then started up netflix to watch the sequal of the movie he was watching yesterday. It was about rats thius time.

finn started whining then go get iec crem. he ate it ALL.

finn finished the movie and went outside to touch grass because he never tocuhes grass.

finn died when he touched grass but then vincent, who had randomaly appread, used his magical girl serial killer powers to make finn live because he was sad.

fijnn saw vincent and said hi then went over to him and M W A H

he was happy and he was happy too. they were both happy.

vincent detransformed from his magical girl serial killer form which looked like jeff the killer as an anime girl. he then hugged finn who started wailing because finn no like contact.

vincent asked finn where he had been anbd finn said thet he was busy watching movies because he got fired. vincent offered finn a job at mcondadls but finn said no because mcondadls sucks dong.

vincent started laughing and fell over and died because he touched grass for the first time in his life. he then respawned because he can do that.

they both went inside and watched a movie about cheese and rats wsho like cheese.

then thewre wwas another knock