Chapter 49

The market does not happen every day, and generally it is not a market day, and there will be fewer people in the town.

At this time, few people went to the shop. Originally, Xue Wenhan planned to let Su Rian go to the town alone when there was no market. He himself went to the mountain to cut down trees, and then made bracelets and hairpins.

But it was too late last night.

When he woke up in the morning, Su Rian hadn't woken up yet, Xue Wenhan thought about it, the bracelet was very fast to make, and it was not less than a day or two, so he went to town by himself.

There were really not many people in the shop as he thought.

But not without.

A few came in the morning, some bought ordinary hairpins, and some sold hairpins with special effects.

But there are relatively more ordinary hairpins.

Yesterday, the four little girls came over early this morning. When Xue Wenhan arrived, they were already waiting at the door of the store. Seeing Xue Wenhan coming, the four little girls quickly lined up in a row and respectfully said hello: "Xue Wenhan Hello sir."

Xue Wenhan glanced at them, opened the door, and then told them: "In the future, you should not come here except on market days."

"But..." One of the little girls with a round face hesitated. .

The other looked bolder, hesitated for a moment, and said, "But Master Cai has already given us to you." Logically, you should arrange accommodation for us, but now they are still living at Master Cai's house.

Because of the idea of ​​scumbag attack, Xue Wenhan can understand the behavior of giving people as gifts.

It's just that he doesn't like it very much.

He said, "I'll tell Boss Cai." I didn't care about the reaction of the little girls, I just opened the door and entered the store.

When not going to the market, there are basically no people in the store. Early in the morning, a big man and four little girls stared at each other.

People who come in will subconsciously look at them a few more times when they see this combination.

Sometimes there is a peculiar look in his eyes.

As if they had something to say.

Xue Wenhan sighed in his heart: People in this era are sometimes terrifyingly open, but sometimes they are conservative and people don't know what to say.

Xue Wenhan was afraid that such a thing would affect Su Rian.

Don't look at Su Ri'an, in fact, sometimes he is very sensitive, but in addition to being sensitive, there is all the servility of people in this era.

Especially for your own men.

If he really had something with these four people, he would be sad, but after being sad... maybe he would accept it.

Thinking of this, Xue Wenhan suddenly smiled.

He looked up at the sun outside.

It's almost noon.

I said to a few little girls, "You guys have a look at the store first, I'll go out first." Then he pointed to the shelf next to him: "This way, this way, and this place, these hairpins Each one sells for three cents." After speaking, he pointed to the two innermost rows: "Don't move over there, if anyone buys it, tell him to wait for me to come back."

"I heard." The little girls agreed. .

Xue Wenhan gave a "hmm" and went out.

went to the casino.

This time, Xue Wenhan went to the casino not to gamble, but to find Cai Qiang, Boss Cai. He didn't know where Cai Qiang lived, but he knew that Cai Qiang spent a large part of the day in the casino - because Cai Qiang also likes to gamble. .

Xue Wenhan arrived at the casino a little early.

The casino has just opened, and there are not many people yet.

Seeing Xue Wenhan, everyone in the casino was a little surprised.

After all, Xue Wenhan has not been here for a long time.

However, they were surprised. When they saw Xue Wenhan, they still said hello in unison: "Hello, Master Xue." Xue

Wenhan nodded and asked the leader: "Has your boss come today?"

"Not yet." Knowing that Xue Wenhan knew their boss, and that Xue Wenhan was the main householder, his attitude was particularly good: "But it's almost here."

Their boss usually comes over for lunch, and it's already noon, "Would you like to wait a while?"

"Okay." Xue Wenhan said.

Later, the leader asked him if he wanted to take a gamble, but Xue Wenhan refused, "I'm here to find your boss today, so I won't gamble, I'll talk about it another day.

" led Xue Wenhan to the lounge of the casino.

Casino lounges are luxurious.

Rao is Xue Wenhan's scumbag memory, and he has to admit that he is very luxurious.

Even in the 21st century, it is definitely not inferior to the kind.

The beautiful piano girl, the elegant piano sound, the good tea, and the comfortable seat, if it wasn't for knowing that this was in a casino, Xue Wenhan would have even thought he had entered the hook.

Thinking of this, I smiled.

As soon as he smiled, Cai Qiang came. Before Xue Wenhan could see it, the voice reached his ears from a distance: "How is it, is Master Xue still satisfied?"

"Boss Cai is a little late today." Xue Wenhan didn't answer him.

In his memory, Cai Qiang had never come to the casino so late.

Of course, it is also possible that Slag Gong was gambling before and didn't pay attention. Now he is waiting specially, so he feels slow.

Cai Qiang walked over with a smile and said, "That should be your delusion, I've been coming here all the time." As he spoke, he glanced at the teacup in front of Xue Wenhan, and scolded the people around him: "How do you serve people, I didn't see it. Is there any tea in Master Xue's cup?"

He was very imposing.

The boy who came in with him turned pale with fright.

It seems that Cai Qiang is not a good person at ordinary times.

But also, can a casino operator be good at it?

Xue Wenhan glanced at the servant and said calmly, "I didn't let him fall."

After speaking, Xue Wenhan felt the grateful look of the servant without even looking. Cai Qiang listened to Xue Wenhan's words and said "hum". With a sound, he said, "Go away."

The servant quickly filled Xue Wenhan with water, then poured another glass for Cai Qiang, and left with a smoky smoky jug.

After the servant left, Xue Wenhan said, "I'm here today to ask Boss Cai for something."

"What's the matter? Master Xue, please tell me." Cai Qiang drank a sip of tea as he spoke, and his hostility disappeared with that sip of tea, and he instantly became gentle and elegant.

Such a person, if it is not clear, no one can think that he is the one who just said that he was so fierce, and that he is the owner of the casino.

Most likely, he is a scholar, or the kind of weak scholar who can't carry his shoulders and hands, but...it's too deceptive.

Xue Wenhan was not surprised because of the memory of scum attack.

Xue Wenhan told him about the little girls. At the beginning, Cai Qiang also said: "Since it is sent out, it is Master Xue's person. Master Xue can deal with it as he wants." At the back, Xue Wenhan finally agreed to let the little girls come back. After finishing talking, Xue Wenhan

wanted to go back, but Cai Qiang said on the side: "Master Xue has been busy recently, so I finally came here, so I have to leave now?"

Attack previous gamblers.

Among these people, there were people who came to congratulate him on the opening of his shop yesterday.

After going back and forth, Xue Wenhan was pulled back to the casino again.

As a result, I was very lucky, and I blocked ten hands and won all ten hands.

In the end, Cai Qiang couldn't take it anymore and used words to insinuate him to leave. Xue Wenhan didn't want to gamble. Hearing Cai Qiang's words, he immediately got up and said to everyone: "You guys play slowly, I have something to do in my shop, go first. Now, let's play together next time." He decided to leave.

But he was stopped before he left, Xue Wenhan turned around, it was a man in his twenties and thirties, and Xue Wenhan didn't know him.

Seeing Xue Wenhan looking at him, the man said quickly, "I want to ask Master Xue about the hairpin, if I can take a step to talk."

Hearing about the hairpin, Xue Wenhan agreed.

He followed the man into a lounge in the casino. This lounge was not as luxurious as the one he went to before. Not only was it decorated, but there were no beautiful women playing and singing in the room.

But the two didn't come to see the show, and no one cared.

After going in and sitting down, the man first introduced himself.

It turned out to be a person from the town, and the family had some money, but it was not very rich.

The man told Xue Wenhan that his mother was always tired, so he went to the doctor to see it. After the doctor prescribed a dose, he recommended that he buy a hairpin from Xue Wenhan for his mother.

He went to Xue Wenhan's store, but Xue Wenhan was not there.

The little girls pointed him to come here, and he came.

Looking at the way he was blocking people, Xue Wenhan thought he wanted a lot, but he didn't expect... Laughing, Xue Wenhan said, "All the hairpins you want are in my shop, so let's talk while walking?"

The man said repeatedly "Okay" The two got up and said goodbye to the others.

Xue Wenhan asked the man, "Did the doctor tell you to buy a hairpin with that effect?"

"It enhances your physique."

"Okay." Xue Wenhan said that he was not a doctor. I'm definitely not sure which one to give. The biggest possibility is to give him both the relief of fatigue and the enhancement of physique.

But his hairpins are expensive to buy, and not every family can afford the price of these two hairpins.

After speaking, Xue Wenhan thought of the doctor again, and secretly thought: This doctor has brought a lot of business for him, it seems that he will have to visit him another day.

When he was about to walk to the small store, Xue Wenhan's keen hearing heard what seemed to be a quarrel in the store.

He frowned slightly and quickened his pace, because he heard a voice that seemed to belong to Su Rian.

Go to the door.

Xue Wenhan saw that Su Rian was arguing with the little girl who dared to talk to him in the morning, and she didn't know what Su Rian said, but the little girl pointed at Su Rian's nose and said,

"What if we just wear it? You really take yourself as the boss here, who doesn't know that Master Xue doesn't like you, and everyone didn't say it's for you..."

Before the little girl finished speaking, Xue Wenhan saw Su Rian raise her hand "Clap" and slapped the little girl: "It's not up to you to judge whether he likes it or not, as long as I'm still his Xue Wenhan's husband, as long as he doesn't leave me for a day, I'll have the final say here. I said if you don't try it, you have to let me go."

Xue Wenhan smiled and shook his head.

"You, how dare you hit me..." The little girl didn't expect Su Rian to hit her, so she couldn't believe it.

The other three little girls also shrank from the aura on Su Rian's body.

But they are Cai Qiang's people after all. They have seen the big world, and they were afraid for a moment. Then the four of them looked at each other, and then rushed in the direction of Su Ri'an, and they were about to hit Su Ri'an.

Su Rian is not a person to be kneaded.

Seeing a few little girls rush over, instead of flinching, they raised their feet and kicked the little girl who was rushing in front.

Not knowing where it was, the little girl screamed "ah", then hugged her stomach and squatted on the ground.