Chapter 97

Douzi & Liu Yunan

"Little aunt, I heard that you are going to Fucheng?" Su Douzi stuck out a dark head at the gate of Su Riyue's house and asked.

"Yes." Su Riyue said, walking into the stable to lead the horse.

The brother-in-law of Song Chenglin's family wrote a letter two days ago, saying that the business was sluggish and asking them for help, Xue Wenhan asked him to guide him.

"I'll go with you."

Su Riyue entered the stable, didn't hear what he said, and asked again after coming out, Su Douzi repeated the words just now.

When Su Riyue heard this, she rolled her eyes: "I'm not going to Fucheng to play, what are you doing?!"

"I'll study with you." Su Douzi was still lying at the door, poking his head in half.

Su Riyue turned her head and glanced at him, quickly put the saddle on, and asked him, "What did your father say?"

"My father agreed." Su Douzi said, and opened the door that was blocking him. The horses that were tied to the big tree outside were exposed.

"My Eminem lent me his horse." Su Douzi didn't own a horse, he originally liked his father's horse, but his father didn't lend it.

Retreat, he borrowed his Eminem.

Anyway, he Eminem doesn't need it in most cases.

"It's fine if your father agrees." Su Riyue admired Xue Wenhan very much, and basically would not object to Xue Wenhan's decision.

So, after hearing Douzi's words, he didn't say anything, and asked Douzi, "Do you want to bring everything?"

"You don't need to bring anything." Douzi said, and followed Su Riyue out the door.

Fucheng was not too far from their home, and it took half a day to arrive on horseback.

When they got to Fucheng, Douzi followed Su Riyue to the store. Later, when Su Riyue came up with an idea to arrange a promotion for the store, Douzi went to the streets of Fucheng by himself.

Although Douzi is not as talkative as before, he still loves shopping as before.

It's a lot to say that one person can go shopping. Not only do they like to go shopping, but they also like to buy things. I accidentally bought a lot of things.

He was alone, and there was no one around him.

I can't hold it a bit.

Su Douzi was frowning when she saw that a door not far away was suddenly opened, and men in scholar uniforms came out one after another.

Seeing them, Su Douzi looked up at the door plaque above the door, and it really was the academy.

With the mentality of taking a look at the Fucheng Academy, Douzi did not leave because a group of men came out.

Instead, he stared at them generously.

Probably had never seen such a good-looking and bold brother before, a few men suddenly became interested and walked towards Douzi one after another. It was clearly cold, but he still fanned his fan to himself, and asked Douzi: "Xiongtai bought so many things, do you need my brother to help you get them back?" "How old is Xiongtai this year?" "Brother Taigui's surname?"

Su Douzi suddenly felt a little disgusted when he saw them saying something to me.

Rolling his eyes, they just walked away without paying attention.

As a result, his actions angered the readers.

A scholar who speaks romantically and elegantly, scolds Douzi without the slightest image.

Douzi, if you are soft, he is softer than you, and if you are hard, he is harder than you, not to mention that he has practiced martial arts so early every morning for so many years. The individual fell to the ground.

After fighting them, Su Douzi turned around to look for the things he bought when he patted them.

But he saw a few stray dogs squatting next to his things, and a... brother.

Like a brother.

It is not very clear to see Guangsu Douzi on his back.

The man probably heard that they were finished, turned his face, and smiled at Douzi: "I saw these dogs surrounding this pile of things just now, I thought there should be something to eat, so I helped look at it. Come down."

After saying that, he was about to leave.

But he was stopped by Su Douzi, "Wait." Probably too nervous, Su Douzi's voice was a little stiff, with a tone of command. That brother... That's right, that's right, it's my brother, that brother heard it, paused for a moment

, and asked Su Douzi suspiciously, "Excuse me, is there anything else?"

A few greasy guys are much better.

Su Douzi noticed that his heart was beating a little faster.

Intimating himself to be calm, Hou Su Douzi rolled his eyes and said to the brother with a sweet smile, "Hello, my name is Xue Yinmo, can I be friends with you?"

"Ah, of course. "That brother probably didn't expect Su Douzi to be friends with him.

Although he didn't know Xue Yinmo or heard the name Xue Yinmo, he looked at the big bag on the ground, the clothes on Su Douzi's body and the extraordinary body just now.

Brother felt that Su Douzi's identity was not simple, and he was afraid that Su Douzi would think that he was nosy.

train him.

- This kind of person is very common in big families.

If you don't like it yourself, take it out on others.

Unexpectedly, Su Douzi's temper is not bad, and the two are brothers, and they have an inexplicable feeling of trust in the same kind. The little brother almost reported himself to his family: "Hello, my name is Liu Yunan, I'm sixteen this year."

"I'm fourteen, you're older than me, I'll call you Brother Nan?!" Su Douzi is too familiar, Liu Yunan has never met such a familiar brother, and some Can't stand it.

But it was not easy to save Su Douzi's face, so he agreed.

As soon as he agreed, Douzi called him "Brother Nan" several times in succession and said to him with a smile: "There is one more thing, my nickname is Douzi, you can call me Douzi in the future, you can call me Xue Yinmo I couldn't react for a while."

In fact, there is no such thing as being unable to react at all.

Except for his family and some big players, everyone in the school called him Xue Yinmo.

But Su Douzi wanted to get closer to Liu Yunan.

Sharing secrets is one of the best ways to get closer. In order to gain Liu Yunan's favor, Su Douzi did not hesitate to expose his nickname.

However, the effect was quite remarkable. When Liu Yunan heard Su Douzi's nickname, his attitude towards Su Douzi suddenly changed.

There is no longer any sense of distance.

He smiled and said, "Your nickname is quite nice."

"Hahaha, it sounds nice, I think it sounds nice too. I'm from Eminem, and you can call me Douzi in the future."

"Okay." Liu Yunan Said, glanced at the beans piled on the ground, and asked him, "Do you want me to help you take it home?"

"Can you?" How could Douzi miss a good opportunity to shorten the distance between the two.

"Of course." Liu Yunan smiled, then bent down and carried over half of the things.

Douzi asked him to take less and give him more. Liu Yunan said, "It's okay, I can handle it." After that, let Douzi lead the way.

Douzi gave a "hmm" and took Liu Yunan to the direction of the inn.

On the way, Douzi picked up the situation of his family and told Liu Yunan about it, and told Liu Yunan about his inn and asked Liu Yunan to take him to the inn.

Liu Yunan responded and sent the beans back to the inn.

On that day, Liu Yunan did not tell Douzi his identity.

Douzi thought he was hopeless, but he didn't expect Liu Yunan to come to him on the third day.

For a period of time after that, Liu Yunan accompanied him around the streets and alleys of Fucheng.

Later, Douzi asked Liu Yunan what he meant.

Liu Yunan also had Douzi in his heart, but because he had never seen that brother with his brother, he was a little hesitant. Douzi gave full play to his incorruptible tongue, and expressed the true love that Xue Wenhan told him back then, regardless of gender. If you want to, I added oil and vinegar to embellish it and then told Liu Yunan.

After listening to Liu Yunan, he thought about it all night.

Agreed to stay with the beans the next day.

Chunyou

"Bean cake, bean cake..."

Bean cake was eating when he heard the sound of beans and stopped eating, and asked him, "What's wrong?"

"Let's go to spring tour."

"Spring, spring tour?" Dou Cake choked, looked up at the surrounding mountains, and then asked, "Where do you want to go for a spring tour?"

"By the Xun River." The riverside is a good choice.

"Amu won't let us go to the river," said the bean cake, taking a bite of the snack and chewing it slowly.

"Amu didn't let him go because he was afraid that we would get our clothes wet. If we didn't get wet, we would be finished." Tuanzi came out of the room with a sky-blue long shirt, made a gesture on his body, and asked the bean cake : "How is it? Does it look good?"

"It looks good." Dou Gao glanced at it perfunctorily and said.

"What about this one?" Seeing the reaction of the bean cake, the dumpling quickly replaced the other one, took another white one, and asked, "How about this one?"

"It's too dirty." , I will definitely become a clay figurine when I come back. White clothes cannot be washed clean if they are stained with mud. If they are not clean, they cannot be worn.

waste.

"What about this one?" He quickly went back to the house, took out a purple one, and gestured for the bean cake to see.

"Just this one," said the bean cake. Relatively speaking, this one is more suitable for wearing in this kind of weather that is not too hot and not too cold.

Although the color is a bit dazzling.

But the group certainly doesn't care.

Tuanzi likes to be eye-catching, and people who like to notice him at a glance.

Bean cake is very considerate.

Just after thinking about it, I heard the group ask: "Why are you still sitting there? Why don't you change your clothes?"

"Change clothes..." What are you doing?

"Of course I'm going on a spring outing. Didn't you already promise me?" The twins had a good heart. Before the bean cakes were finished, the dumplings knew what he was going to say just by looking at his expression, and immediately said blankly.

"..." Did I say that?

Did I promise?

Obviously not good, right? !

"Hurry up and change, I'll wait for you to hurry up." Tuanzi said and came over, pulling the bean cake up and pushing the bean cake into the house.

Helplessly, he was pushed into the house.

As soon as he entered the room, the dumplings left him and started to pick clothes for him. Pick the one on which the bean cake is placed, and make a gesture. No, pick it again. Picking the one on the bean cake doesn't look good. Pick it again... Three picks and two picks, it's time for lunch.

In the end, the two had to go to lunch in new clothes.

Seeing the two of them come out wearing new clothes, Su Rian also paused, a little surprised: "What are you going to do?" It's normal for the dumplings to dress up in new clothes, as well as bean cakes... There is something to go out.

Otherwise, the bean cake will never dress up.

No, even if they go out, Dou Gao won't dress up, it must be made by Dumplings.

"Don't do anything." Tuanzi shook his head and asked, "Amu, what do we have for lunch?" He tried to divert Su Ri'an's attention.

But Xue Wenhan is an adult, so his attention is not so easy to divert.

The dumplings couldn't ask, so they directly asked the bean cake: "What are you going to do with the bean cake?"

Dou Gao glanced at the dumplings, then Su Rian again, and finally lowered his head silently.

He Eminem doesn't let them go to the water, but Tuanzi wants to go to the waterside. If he says, He Eminem will definitely not let them go, and Tuanzi will definitely be sad.

But he couldn't tell a lie if he told him to lie, so after thinking about it, Dougu finally chose to remain silent.

Su Rian looked at him for a few seconds, then smiled.

He said, "Forget it, let's eat." But in my heart I thought: After dinner, I will watch you and see where you can go.

The dumplings and the bean cakes didn't know what Su Rian was thinking, and when they heard that Su Rian stopped asking, the two were instantly relieved.

Tuanzi dared to ask Su Rian, "Amu, isn't my father going to go home for dinner?"

"Father is going to town.

" Good day in the bowl.

If it wasn't for knowing that the dumplings didn't like eating lotus root slices, I would have been moved by his obedience.

This little bastard.

There was nothing he didn't like about the bean cake, but after seeing the dumpling serving Su Ri'an, he paused, then picked up his chopsticks and took a chicken wing from the plate in front of him and handed it to Su Ri'an, "Amu, I'll give it to you. ."

"My dumplings and bean cakes are great." Su Rian praised the two children.

But the two didn't appreciate it. They didn't like the words Eminem learned from Daddy-because their Eminem always said it was awesome, and always said it was awesome.

They all doubted whether the words were sincere or ironic.

After eating, Su Rian took the two children around the yard a few times, and then let them go to sleep.

The two of them were thinking about going out for an outing by the river and didn't want to go to sleep, but Su Rian kept watching them.

No way, the two had to go to sleep.

I thought that when they slept, their Eminem would go to the factory, but they woke up again and again, and their Eminem was still in the yard.

Not only did they not go out, but they gathered together for a while, where they chatted and drank tea.

The dumpling climbed over to push Dou Gao to wake up, and asked Dou Gao: "Dou Gao, I want to go out for a walk, what if Eminey doesn't go?"

Dou Gao sat up, stretched his neck and looked out through the gap in the window, and saw him in the yard. Eminem was chatting with a few aunts and aunts, Bean Cake frowned and thought for a moment.

Afterwards, he gave the dumpling an idea: "Let's go, let's go to Chunli's house to play?!" The

bean cake had never lied, and there was a heartbeat when he said this.

"Okay, that's it, get off the kang and get dressed." Tuanzi said, jumping off the kang, picking up the clothes on the hanger, and wanting to wear them, but found that the sun outside was not too hot.

Thinking that it would be cold to wear this dress now, I quickly opened the closet.

I want to pick one that looks good and is not too cold.

After picking it up for him, it's not enough, and then pick it up for bean cakes. As a result, the two of them picked clothes. The sun was about to set, and it was time to eat.

Dango suddenly became extremely frustrated.

He wants to go out on a green trip, why is it so difficult.

Dou Gao watched from the side, looked at his distressed look, hesitated for a moment, and said, "Let's go again tomorrow."

"Really?" Tuanzi's eyes lit up when he heard the words of Dou Gao: "Then let's call Wen Ning and Li Li up early tomorrow."

"Okay." Dou Gao said.

As a result, it rained the next day, and what they had planned for half the night didn't work at all.

It rained not only the next day, but the next few days.

It will be five days before the sky clears up again. Tuanzi's little face that has been cloudy for a few days has also become brighter because of the weather. It happened that Su Ri'an and Xue Wenhan were not at home, so he pulled the bean cake and replaced him for the past few days. matching clothes.

out the door.

Before going out, they also asked Hongniang to make them something delicious, and the two of them brought it with them.

Then he went to Su Shiping's house to find Wenning, and then went to Su Riyue's house to call Li Li.

The four of them went to the Xun River with great vigour.

In spring, because the snow and ice had just melted, the water in the Xun River still had a biting coolness unique to ice and snow. At the beginning, a few little guys who were wearing but clothes were still holding their teeth and

supporting them, the youngest being the youngest. Li Li couldn't hold it any longer and cried with a wow.

"Brother, I'm cold." The

five-and-a-half-year-old dumpling glanced at four-year-old Li Li, and thought with disdain that he was indeed a child, and he couldn't stand the cold.

Just after thinking about it, he sneezed coldly.

The bean cake was next to him, and when he heard Li Li's words, he saw the dumplings sneezing again, and suggested, "Why don't we go back first? Let's come back in two days when it's a little hotter?"

"But we're going to school in two days. "Wenning objected with a thin voice.

He was wearing thick clothes and didn't feel cold at all.

I quite like it here.

The scenery is good, there is river water to play, and most importantly, there are delicious food. Aunt Hong's craftsmanship is getting better and better, and he will have to go to Wugumu's house for a meal another day.

Let Auntie Hong cook something delicious for him.

Wen Ning fantasized on the side, that the dumpling next to him had already sneezed several times in a row. Seeing that he had been sneezing all the time, Dou Gao frowned slightly, reached out and grabbed the dumpling's hand, touched it, and found that the dumpling's hand was cold and cold. of.

The small eyebrows that the bean cakes were already twisted together were twisted even more.

After touching the dumplings, Dou Gao reached out and touched Li Li's hand again.

Although Li Li shouted cold in his mouth, the temperature in his hands was quite high.

However, looking at his little red face that was blown by the wind, if he stayed any longer, he would definitely get sick, so Dou Gao immediately instructed Wen Ning, "Duanzi and Li Li are a little cold, let's pack up and go back."

After Dou Gao finished speaking, Seeing that Wen Ning was still holding a piece of steamed cake in his hand, he quickly added: "If you like steamed cake, come home in two days and have Aunt Hong make it for you."

"Okay." Hearing that there is steamed cake to eat, Wen Ning immediately agreed to the bean cake.

He quickly squatted down to help the bean cakes to pack up, then he carried the small basket in one hand and Li Li in the other;

back home.

——Back to Xue Wenhan's home.

Because Wen Ning wanted to eat steamed cakes.

Li Li was young and had no right to speak, so others took him there.

He just had to go there.

"Where are you going?" Douzi was in the yard helping Su Rian to read the bill, and when he heard the door slam, he turned his head and saw four black little heads coming in one by one.

Hearing Douzi's voice, Tuanzi coquettishly called "Brother", then took out his hand from Douzi's hand, ran towards Douzi, and poked himself into Douzi's arms at once, "Brother, I'm so cold."

"..." Douzi raised his hand and brushed his thin spring clothes lightly, and said helplessly: "It's not cold if you wear so little."

Then he looked up at the bean cakes Similarly, seeing that the bean cakes are also worn so little, knowing that it must be the dumplings who chose the clothes for the bean cakes, they quickly let go of the dumplings, "First go to the house with the bean cakes and change the clothes." The

dumplings pouted and said "oh", Moved the little head out of Douzi's arms, and obediently went to change clothes with Dougu.

After he went to change clothes, Douzi asked Li Li and Wenning, "Are you two cold?" After saying that, he picked up the young Li Li and put it on his lap.

"It's not cold." Wenning shook his head, he was wearing thick clothes.

Douzi glanced at the clothes on Wenning's body, then looked at his hot red face, and pointed to the chair opposite him: "Sit there first, the bean cakes and dumplings will come out after changing their clothes."

After speaking to Wenning , The dumpling asked Li Li, "Are you cold?" This little guy's clothes are not as thick as Wenning, but much thicker than dumplings and bean cakes.

When the group picks clothes, they must be looking good.

I didn't even think about the current weather. It was warm when the sun was shining brightly at noon. At other times, it started to get cold as long as there was a slight breeze. The kind of clothes they were wearing should be worn out after another month.

"It's not cold." Li Li quickly shook his head, then looked up at Douzi timidly.

Li Li was actually a little afraid of Douzi, not only Li Li, but Wen Ning too.

Because the beans are so powerful, it is a nightmare for their children.

The adults in the family like to take a sentence when they say anything. You can't learn from your brother Douzi. Look at your brother Douzi, and then look at you. Besides playing, you don't know how to study hard.

Therefore, they are frightened and afraid of Douzi, and a little bit hateful.

Because, without beans.

They won't be scolded - thought a few naive little guys.

But they don't know that even without beans, if they do something wrong, they'll still get scolded.

But the words of scolding were replaced by something else.

But now they are not very sensible, and they all blame their scolding on Douzi.

Douzi didn't know this. He only felt that Li Li was a little nervous when he was holding him, so he put him down on the ground.

As soon as he landed, Li Li ran over and stood beside Wen Ning, stretched out his small paws and quietly held Wen Ning's hand, but his eyes were still timidly staring at Douzi.

Douzi was stared at by him, and he thought to himself: I'm not a few years older than you, are you so afraid?

But on second thought, it seems to be a lot bigger.

There are six or seven... He is eight years older than Li Li.

It is twice the age of Li Li.

It doesn't seem to be too small.

People say that there is a three-year-old generation gap, and they are already separated by three generations.

Douzi thought, the dumplings and bean cakes finished changing their clothes and came out.

Tuanzi was still wearing the clothes he wore when he went to the river, but he was covered with a big red fox fur-edged cloak. The color of the cloak looked beautiful and festive, and matched with his moon-white coat, it looked cute. The dumplings are getting cuter.

Also more and more endearing.

Douzi watched from a distance, shook his head helplessly and smiled.

I don't know who this little guy learned from. He likes dressing up so much at a young age.

Even if you dress yourself up, you have to toss with the bean cakes.

That is to say, the bean cake has a good temper, so let him toss.

If this is... Douzi thinks that once or twice is fine, he will endure his anger after three or four times, and he will definitely explode after five or six times.

But that's fine too.

The bean cake is too boring, if there is no dango, the character of the bean cake will become a problem sooner or later.

🎉 Dressed as a scumbag and attacking a pet husband [farming] hikayesini okumayı bitirdin 🎉