DISCLAIMER

Hi all! Before proceeding into this story, I just wanted to give you a heads' up.

Some might find this content very disturbing. Though it's set nearly thirty years in the future, it deals with very real issues currently going on here, in the United States of America. It is heavily taking from the abortion bans popping up left and right throughout the country, and often refers to women's (and female-identifying) right to choose. (That's why I compare it to The Handmaid's Tale, as it has a lot of similarities, minus the religious aspect).

I DO NOT CONDONE those who are against women's rights and their right to choose. But a lot of the chapters are going to be heavy with the topic, and I wanted to make sure you were all aware of this beforehand. IT IS A WORK OF FICTION, AND LINKS TO CURRENT EVENTS ARE PURELY FICTIONAL AND COINCIDENTAL. It's not meant as an offense to anyone, but simply to show where my twisted mind goes as I develop story ideas.

There will also be adult situations, foul/adult language, possibly some sexual references, violence, and blood/gore.

ALSO, as of right now, the chapters posted are a rough second draft, meaning they're not fully edited, so please forgive any plot-holes or repetitions. Once I've officially edited the manuscript, you'll be notified in this chapter.

ANYWAY... do proceed, if you're ready.