File #009

• B.E.T.A VERSION •
---------------------------------------------------------

ETERNAL FLAMES Ending...

[Kiana Kaslana's Route]

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After defeating Otto... In a violent showdown... A War of Ideals... Despite the fact that I emerged victorious... He still left our world in shambles...

The threat of Honkai is still lingerie.

"(Y/N)..."

Someone called out my name. Turning behind. There she was... Kiana Kaslana, the woman I've come to love with my life.

 Kiana Kaslana, the woman I've come to love with my life

She's graceful yet defiant... She's beautiful yet powerful... She battle her Fate and created her own... She is a strong reminder of my beloved sister... Himeko. Without a doubt she's would be proud of her.

But our battles... Is far from over... We still have enemies left to deal with... However she came towards. Standing in front of me now.

"What's the matter... Is something wrong?"

"... .... .... I-I... ..."

I watched her. Go on silence. Looking away, Avoiding my gaze upon hers.

"Kiana...?"

I asked Worriedly. Kiana still avoid looking at me. For some reason. Before taking a deep breath. Finding courage at last. Gazing upon me. With her eyes filled with determination... No... Motivation.

Music: Haru wa Yuku

"You might remember a time when I was stubborn, annoying, air-headed and many more. Well I know it might not seem much to people but you stepped in to lend a hand. I don't think that you knows how much that meant to me. I was new to these things and didn't feel like I could ask for help. It was a kindness that I now try to return."

"I always want to mention you. Always with a joke and a smile, and no matter what kind of a day I had, I was always welcome to relax and unwind at your side...