File #0011

Teaser clip...

Eternal Flame: War of Ideals

Kiana's Route.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Right now... You're currently standing in front of a ruined city... While watching yourself as child trying to survive all on his own.

(Y/N): You know that's hell you're walking into...

You said to your younger self as he fell down on the ground yet he still refuses to give up...

Until he finally fell down but not before he was found by a familiar red-haired woman.

As yours widened in surprised until you finally remember what you're truly fighting for...

As you step forward and begun walking straight then you heard the same words you utter before.

???: Hey. That's hell you're walking into...

You temporarily stopped but didn't bother to turned around, because the one who called you was none other than Otto Apocalypse himself as he also Stands in front of burning city as well. As you only smile and said.

(Y/N): No, this something you forgot. I'll admit it started out as just admiration...

(Y/N): But at the core of it all... was a wish. A wish for this hell to undone... A wish to save everyone you can see!

(Y/N): Something so simple, so beautiful...

As continue to climb towards the hill where Tsumukari Muramasa stands a top alone.

Otto: Even that life... is that of a machine? A tool? A sword?

As Otto remembers how his beloved friends dies protecting this world. How helpless he was to save Shirou and Kallen.

Otto’s social rhetoric is mostly disguised, but his feelings for the childhood sweetheart, Kallen Kaslana, and his childhood best friend Shirou Emiya are genuine. Kallen and Shirou are of the few friends in Otto’s lonely childhood.

For Otto, this kind of recognition is something he never got from others, and it is also proof that Kallen and Shirou is different. So this friendship became Otto's one-way love for Kallen. While his bond with Shirou become more of Brotherhood.

Shirou eventually went on in life helping others no matter what and even went as far as to save the world. But he was betrayed by those he sought to save and eventually died.

Otto promised Emiya that he'll protect Kallen no matter, will not share the same fate as his and he'll continue his dreams for him in his stead. Knowing satisfaction on his friends, Shirou died without any regrets.

Otto belived Shirou Ideals. He was, one day forced to choose the maximum or the fewer to save the world and in the end he was seen as the Master mind of the casatrophy.

But as time went on he learned the cruelity of his vision. He helped others without cost only to be betrayed and disappointed over and over and over again.

In order to save Kallen, Otto even released Houkai beasts in the underground of the Church of the Destiny. However, it was self-defeating. In order to evacuate the civilians, Kallen refused to escape with Otto and was seriously injured by the Houkai beast. She died later on.