Chapter 21: A new meet.

"Let's find Jungkook, we can't leave him in danger any longer." Taehyung said to Y/n while caressing her cheeks and she hummed, leaning her head further in his touch, which felt heavenly peaceful.

Having him this close to her was her first and last wish, nothing more and nothing less. Soon they gathered themselves and started to walk toward the place from where Jungkook vanished.

As they arrived to their destination, which seemed way heart breaking to them, they started to look around while trying to find any clue which could lead them to their dear Jungkook.

Night started to fall and the weather became dull, as well their feelings and thoughts. Nothing really seemed to turn in their favour, but they still kept a hope.

They were determined to find Jungkook and bring him back to home with them safely. He was the one who sacrificed his everything for them, and now it was their turn to put all together their strengths and find him.

But now, they were tired and they needed to rest. Plus except for the water, they didn't give anything to their stomach and now they kept grumbling non stop.

"Y/n, are you ok?" The blue haired guy turned to her and she smiled reassuringly to him, hiding the fact that she was about to spread all over the ground, out of hunger and tiredness.

"I'm fine Taehyung, let's just keep searching for Junglebook." He sighed "It's been more than 24h that you didn't eat anything, and you're still acting as if you were some kind of vampire who didn't need any food to survive."

A chuckle left her mouth when she saw how he seemed annoyed by his expressions: puffed cheeks, a little pout on his pinkish lips and his perfectly shaped eyebrows crooked, forming a frown of anger.

"I'm really fine Taehyung, let's not just waste time." She flashed a cute grin and interwined her hands with him, making him sigh in defeat.

"I swear if it was not because of your cuteness then you'll be already shoved into the ground." He rolled his eyes and started to pull her with him, continuing his research.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY

Another day, another way to wreck their peace. The blue haired guy and Y/n didn't sleep enough at night since they were starving and the weather was way too cold.

They woke up just before the first sunrises and restarted their work, to find Jungkook and also some food because now it was getting beyond their control.

2 days without eating was killing them, even though a human could survive without food for a whole month, their cravings were way more unstoppable and too difficult to resist.

Suddenly, Y/n stopped on her track and let go of Taehyung's grip before bending down a little bit with her hands on her knees.

Her weakness and dizziness were taking over her and she couldn't hide that. She didn't want to show her internal state at first because she knew that Taehyung would be too worried for her.

But now she couldn't hold down anymore, her head was spinning and she could see some sparkles, indicating that her view was not really clear.

At this moment, Taehyung looked at her with concern even though his own wound was paining him, and his hunger started to make him loose his muscles' strength.

"Are you ok?" He approached her and captured her upper body in his arms, making her melt into them. "I-- I need something to eat, I feel like dying..." She managed to whisper and Taehyung just looked at her worriedly.

"Y/n, please resist a little bit more. We'll find something, believe me. Stay strong." She nodded as he wiped her sweaty forehead with his hands. "Don't worry, I'll never let you suffer that way."