The Science Fair

Black Hole's P.O.V: 

So the day has arrived The Dream Island Academy Science Fair, I 'walk' into the gym as that's where it's being held and they're are stations everywhere each with some impressive looking displays of projects the corresponding club has made, most students here are moving from one station to the other which makes sense since many of them are in multiple clubs meaning they have to partake in many projects at ounce. 

Come to think of it Death P.A.C.T. only has about 4 or 6 members that are on another club, Pen is part of Are you Okay?, Marker is in FREE FOOD, Pillow is on Just Not!, Bottle is part of The S!, Fanny and Lightning used to be part of another club and I haven't heard from them about other clubs since they left Iance, other than that the rest of us are only on Death P.A.C.T. Me, Tree, Remote, Liy, and Pie.

 I shake off that thought and look for my station. I eventually find a station that has Death P.A.C.T.'s logo, and quickly head for it.

Liy: Alright are we all set up? Oh, hey Vortex we were all waiting.

Black Hole: Yeah I kinda got a little lost, I had no idea there were so many clubs. 

Tree: Yeah, almost makes ours feel small doesn't it?

Remote: Over 70% of the school's clubs overlap each other in terms of who their members are.

I look around our spot to see who's present at the moment and find that two people are missing.

Black Hole: Hey uh, anyone know where Lightning is?

Fanny: He's went off with Snowball's club, he'll be back.

Black Hole: Snowball's club, The Strongest team on Earth?

Tree: I thought Lightning declined his offer to join.

Fanny: Me too but he said he felt bad about leaving him after finding his other friends didn't join so he changed his mind.

Pen: Oh yeah, I chose not to join since I'm not quite sport material...

Black Hole: So Marker, Bottle and Pillow are with their other clubs then?

Pie: Yup, though Pillow could also just be wandering around.

Tree: It's really annoying when she does that.

Liy: Well I phased her out of our presentation so we don't have to worry about her negligence ruining anything.   

Liy: Probably can't say the same for Just Not! though...

Pie: While we're on the topic of people in other clubs, Pen what's the status of GB and TB's doings?

Pen: They've been rather quiet about the topic of Vortex, but they could just be focusing on the Science Fair, you know how competitive GB can be.

Black Hole: That's true, they haven't been bothering me for quite some time even when I was by myself, maybe she won't be bothering me for this duration of time.

Liy: That doesn't mean her stop will be permanent though, we should still go through with "Operation: Make Black Hole Known".  Our best shot at winning mainly lines in tune with amusing the judges.

Pen: Oh yeah, uh who are the judges this year?

Remote: Vice Prez. MePhone4, 4, and X.

Tree: UGH, 4 is a judge? This won't be so easy..

Liy: We still gotta try Tree, for Vortex's sake.

Lightning; Hey guys, The Strongest Team on Earth just wrapped up our presentation so I'm back!