09

Two weeks later.....

Everything was going smooth like butter.....whole university was now used to taekook's bickering now...they even giggled when they saw this two running in corridors behind each other....but not everyone was happy by this....just like Lina....she was hating how tae was able to make kook smile ....

How kook used to stare at other .....she wanted to make kook her and this was the reason she was currently inside the girls washroom planning how she would seduce kook while today's practice....

Yeah today was basketball team and cheerleaders practice session...as the tournament is coming soon....and kook is the captain of baseball team while she was cheerleaders captain.....she made a plan and smirked thinking she will she will win.....

Only if she knew there was a person who heard her plan...Ami gritted her teeths when she heard what this Lina was planning....but she didn't let them know she was hearing everything as she was inside one of the cubic.....

She immediately called tae and told him everything....but hearing tae's deep chuckle she felt shrivers running down her spine....

"She thinks she will seduce my kook and I will let her do that...hmmm...she is thinking herself too high because she is cheerleaders captain..... let's see till when she will be " he smirked and disconnected the call....

****

At the basketball ground....

The basketball team was doing some warmups waiting for their coach to come....same goes for cheerleaders....

They were waiting for their coach too...while Lina's eyes were fixed at kook who was jogging on his place ...Jinmin were sitting in the seats for audience watching their friends to practice....but tae was no where to be seen

Cheerleaders coach arrived and whistled....all the girls gathered while lins stood in the front with a proud smile....but she frowned when coach spoke....

"Lina you go behind Ami"

"But sir Ami is vice captain while I am the captain"she said...

"No Lina you are not the captain now"coach said and she shouted gaining all the attention....

"WHAT"basketball team also looked towards them as their coach didn't came yet.....

"Yes there is someone else who is 5he captain now"coach said....

"Who the hell she is"lina said gritting her teeths....

"It's he-"he got cut off when a blue hair boy ran inside wearing the same cheerleader uniform....all of them looked at him with wide eyes including his friends and kook....

"Ohhh here ... tae hyung your new captain"coach said and tae waved at them.... everyone smiled at him except Lina who was glaring at him....

"Sir you can't make him cheerleaders captain"she argueed....

"And may I know why"coach asked....

"Because he is a boy....and we all are girls"she reasoned while kook fisted his hand....

"So what's the problem in it" coach asked ...

"He don't have the curves which I have And he isn't beautiful too"she said but the girls behind her chuckled...

"What's so funny"she asked....

"Lina....the whole university know he is more beautiful than you.... second talking about curves....he have it more than"she said which made Lina to glare at her....

"She is right.....and if you have any problem you can leave the cheerleader team...."coach said sternly.....

She just glared at tae and went to stand behinds Ami.....tae stood in front and coach took their attendance....while tae looked at kook who raised his eyes with an amazed look ....tae just winked and flipped his non existing hair which made kook to chuckle at his silly cupcake.....