17

2 weeks later.....

Tae was packing his bag as today they are going on a two day trip arranged my their university.....he got interputed when he phone ringed....

"Yes mom....you all reached Paris"tae asked to Ji Eun on call....

"Yes we all reached....are you ready with you bags...."Ji Eun asked....

"Yeah I was almost done"tae replied....

"Ok... did kook packed his stuffs"Ji Eun asked....

"Don't know mom I am still at home....I was going to go there after packing"tae said and heard Ji Eun signing....

"That brat must be asleep till now...go and wake him...I am just done with this sleepy head"Ji Eun said done with her son....

" Don't worry mom ....I am going to wake him...you all enjoy there....bye" tae said and cut the call....

Actually jeon and Kim couple has went Paris for one week vacation.....as their kids were going on trip they thought why we should stay at home.....so they also left yesterday night.....

Tae locked his house and went to jeon mansion....when he entered inside after entering the pin he was met with silence he signed know kook was still sleeping....he put his bag on the couch and went upstairs....he pushed the door of kook's room and shook his head when he saw kook sleeping soundly his stomach resting on bed....cheeks pushed to mattress....

He walked near the bed and tapped kook's shoulder but kook was sleeping as in he was dead...so tae smirked evily and jumped on kook's back which caused kook to groan....

"Yaah bunny wake up"tae said shaking kook's shoulder while sitting on his back....

"Cupcake let me sleep"kook groaned burying his head in pillow....

"Ok you sleep here....I will go .....you know I will get chance to share my tent with another boy....wow we will talk all night and-"tae got cut off when kook pushed him on bed and hovered over him.....

"What you said"kook asked with a glare....

"What...I just stated the possibilities.... it's you who wants to sleep....I was just telling you how I will spend my time with my tent mate"tae said with an innocent face....

"Cupcake you know very well I hate this"kook said sternly....

"What you hate"tae asked circling his hands around kook's neck....

"I hate hearing other boy's name from you .....and stop dreaming you will have a tent mate other than me "kook said near Tae's lips....

"Is it....what if I say...or ask someone to be my tent mate"tae whispered near kook's lips too .....their lips were inches apart....

"I will kill that person....no one can near you except me...."kook said brushing their lips....

"Hmm...I see ...but to be my tent mate you have to come on the trip and for that you have to get up now"tae said and tried to push kook who was staring at tae's lips.....

Kook took tae's lips between his sucking them softly....he moved his lips over the soft sweet lips.... kissing other passionately.....tae pulled him more close by wrapping his hands around kook's neck....

They tongues clashed together making them feel butterflies going wild in their stomach.....tae patted others shoulder...which made kook to back away a little and attack tae's jaw line biting and sucking that.....

"Kook....we-we will get ughh...we will get la-te"tae said remembering the bunny who was busy sucking his neck like a hungry alpha.....

"My cupcake...."kook said and pecked tae's lips before getting up from the bed....he went inside the bathroom to do his morning routine while tae also got up took out kook's casual clothes for him to wear....looked at himself in mirror and set his hair and clothes which got messed up because of their make out....and went down.....

******

They all were inside the bus which was going towards their destination....they are going to the country side where they will be doing camping and tracking....yoonmin,namjin,Amihope and taekook were all sitting with their partners....

Tae was actually sleeping putting his head on kook's shoulder while kook was playing games on his phone.....when one of their professor announced that they are about to reach the place they will stay....kook started to wake tae....

"Cupcake...wake up we are about to reach"kook said caressing tae's cheeks....tae took a deep breath before opening his eyes slowly...he looked at kook with half close eyes....kook smiled at him and pecked his nose....

Tae smiled too and rubbed his face to make the sleepiness go away....he looked out and smiled seeing the greenery of outside.....he streched his hands but put his hand on his mouth when he snizzed ...

"Auchoo"tae sneezed which made the students to flinfh who were sitting on their front seat....while kook giggled as he was used to those sneeze.....but looked at tae with a raised eyebrow when tae cursed...

"Shit"tae said with an irritated tone....

"What happened cupcake"kook asked...

"I think my periods had started"tae said with a worried tone....

"Why are worrying for that.... it's normal for you right.... because as much as I remember we didn't did anything which will stop your period"kook said wiggling his eyebrows....tae glared at him and his put his hands up in surrender....

"Just joking cupcake....but really why are you worried for this"kook asked cupping tae's face....

"I forgot to bring pads with me ....and I don't think there will be any store in this area"tae said with signing.....

"I guess I have to ask Ami or Jimin or maybe Jin hyung....I hope any of them have extra pads"tae said a pout....

Kook pecked his pout and shook his head....

"No need to ask them bun....when I am here no need to fear....I had bought pads for you already"kook said making tae stare at him with disbelief....

"Really....but how you remembered I will get my periods in this week"tae asked with an amazed tone making kook to bop his nose with his(kook) finger....

"See I had set reminder....so that I can remember when your period will began and when it will end....and yesterday when I was packing the reminder buzzed ....I thought what if you need them through our trip so I packed it....and yeah I had bought chocolate for you tooo....you can have them when you are carving"kook said and smiled widely when tae pecked his lips several times .....

"You are the best kooooo.....I love you"tae said....

"Love you too cupcake"kook said pecking his lips ..

"Love birds we reached to the place....and the students left from the bus took ...will you both come out or will stey here only"Jimin said....

"We are coming shorty"kook said and giggled when Jimin glared at him....

"You bunny toothed Human"Jimin stumped his feet and went out.....namjin and Amihope laughed at him while yoongi was already out ....they all also got out of bus and went to were others had gathered

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue......

Tell me how it was....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author