chapter 4

No one pov

"What!?" Win and payu's friends asked in surprise.

Both Payu and Kim cover their airs.

"Oi no need to be loud,okay."Payu complained."but yes. Rain I mean Noeul Lee,was the person that uncle Kinn want me to guard. And that thief..."then tilted towards win who is now flirting with cute boy that he meet earlier at the art faculty.

Payu,Win,North,Bohn,Vee,Pai and king were in usual cafe they've always visited after uni.
. This cafe is famous because the owner is handsome specially the staff here is cute too. And of course it's not because the staff and owner why the reason why this cafe became famous.
Their products is really good.

"Here's your order sir enjoy." The junior said in english putting the order on the table.

"Hey kid I think you looks cute why always cover your face–"

"Mind your own business,phi" someone interrupt them so they tilted at the intruder.

Followed by his 3 friends.(Noeul,Daonuea and Pharm)

The seniors frowned why Dean's boyfriend was with them.

"Sawade phi',"pharm greeted them so they wai too.

"You are friend with this nong?" Vee asked curiously.

Pharm nodded with his signature smile."yes phi."

"Hyung"

"Hyung!"

Two boys greeted him.

The usual stoic and cold face of mark. Change into a sweet expression. And smile sweetly.

It's first time vee saw him smile. And he really looks good,and he realized the dimples of mark.

The two boys walk towards the juniors.

"Justin,Tar." Mark started in english then sighs deeply. "What do you think your doing,huh?"

The two boys laughed awkwardly and nervous.