chapter 5

"there's a race will happen tomorrow evening."Pai said to his cousin.

"Really?why I didn't know about it?"Win asked in confuse.

"Saifah called me earlier and said that it was sir Tan who organized this race. And clan from other countries will present too,to participate in this event. So for Theerapanyakul clan we need to present too and participate. I hope Sir Tan's boys will show up and participate on the event. Because I'm so eager to know how good his racers are. I heard that no one beat them,I heard that no one can beat the 3rd best racer of sir Tan so no one can reach and challenge the 2nd and 1st best racer in their group. And of course we have never meet them ever since,so I want to witness by myself how good their 3rd best racer are." Pai says excitedly.

So everyone was excited too. Specially they really love challenge.

"Yeah sir Tan was the top 1 mafia from all Asia. So it's no wonder why they're people are all the best too."Bonn comment too.

"I don't think so. But are you guys sure that sir Tan's men will participate in the race. I don't think so. Just like you said sir Tan's men are all the best racer?" Vee said.

Everyone shrugged their shoulders.

"Why not this event was organize specially sir Tan you said. So they need to show their best too. To not put in the shame sir Tan's name." Pai said in assurance.

"I DON'T THINK ABOUT THIS TEAM."  Duen said."I am sure those seniors was present too. What if they recognize us?" He asked

"Duen was right Team. This mission is to risky. If we are right it might maybe there's a bomb in the place." Sky added to his brother's word.

" I know,and you were right. That's why we need to present their too. We are the racers of emperor's clan Sowe can't escape from this.besides Those seniors will know who we really are sooner. So if they've know who we are sooner must better. I know it's to risky specially from our enemies. But our goal is to lure them to us and not tried to hide from them. And we cannot risk someone's life because of this. If they bomb the place at least we tried to save them all. I know that put a strict security,but we cannot sit there and do nothing. We need to secure the area to sure everyone is safe." Team explained to them.

They know that Team is right. They're goal is to lure the enemy and not to send them from other direction.

"I already send our men there. But who will participate at the race?" He asked in english.

"Maybe I can participate,I'm only good in plane and my motor skills was not good as you guys. But I can assure that those people can't beat me either so maybe I can participate." Nhai sadjest.

And everyone nodded.

"Me too. I won't let Team and Noeul race with someone else I want to beat them first "

Everyone laughed at duen he is so determined to beat Team before he let Team with anyone else. But no one can beat Nhai even though he was the 6th most the best in their Gang in race so who else can beat him. But if some can beat them... Then they would let them race with Noeul before Team.

"I already called Pharm's little brother, (Praram) See-iew and cake. Praram and Pharm will be our snipers how about you Noeul are you going to join them?" Dao inform.

"Yeah sure." Noeul answered.

"So See-iew,cake and  Intouch will hack all the camera.(guys I will add another character of earth who's Intouch in UWMA and See-iew in my only 12% again their different people here but different person imagine that they were both brothers See-iew was twin brother of younger brother of pharm and Intouch. And Intouch and Pharm was twin brother but he is in state that just came to Thailand and help his friends he is the fashion designer and disguise genius. And Praram before their parents adopt him he is actually their blood cousin .)

"Hmmm? Intouch already here?"Team asked Dao.

"Yeah but fortunately he visit your big brother first." He answered in annoyed.

"Ow understandable."while nodded."Duen and Nhai will participate,Mark and sky will roam...Dao will handle the people. If it's really there's a bomb a place no matter what make sure to save the people first. I and war will stay in post and you found the bomb call us immediately I and mark will handle it and call syn to standby for assurance. But don't forget to focus to our target. And Noeul tell this to Praram and Pharm that capture the target alive we need information from him."

"But what if he fights back?what should we do then?"

"Good question. Just like what we used to do...if the target will fight back take him down immediately. Better safe than sorry."

"Ow I like that."Noeul answered excitedly.

Noeul maybe look sweet and innocent from outside. But he is one the most dangerous at the gang. He took all of that from his experience. To make sure his all families and friends were safe he need to became a psycho he need to sit aside his feelings to survive. That was he learned from their master(Vegas).

And he know that Team is the worse in their Gang. He is most psycho in the gang. He can kill slowly without seeing any feeling bad. But they know that Team is not a monster. He only do that to their enemy who wants to take them down and hurt anyone who they love.

They maybe had a fear because of what him and Team witness 3 years ago. So they trained a lot to became what they are right now. In a year they gained their name in gang.

After their meeting they've decide to sleep for a day. But except Noeul and Team that had a sleepless night again. They choose not to drink sleeping pills cause it's useless after all. Because instead peaceful sleep it became nightmares.

Another day came...

In the university. Payu and win saw there baby boss. Both in their junior uniforms,and Noeul and Team are both wearing cap not dared eye to eye contact with ladies. And the seniors were really curious about this. But they know if they asked the juniors wont answer.

They walked closer and take over the job and send the two nongs at their class and earned the ladies not to go closed at their baby boss.