Love for Eternity -2

To begin with, I want to clarify the characters I m going to mention in this part. 

Mr and Mrs. Ahmed - Muskan parents
Mr and Mrs Khan - Shamsher parents
Shah and Mishal - Muskan bhai bhabhi
Mishal - Shamsher elder sister.
Ibu - Muskan second brother.
Ayaz-Shamsher younger brother

..........................................................................

Days passed by and it was just a day for Mishal birthday.  Shamsher was excited to meet his aapi and of course his janeman.  He brought few gifts to her like suit, jewel and her fav books which he came to know through his aapi. 

Karachi, Pakistan 

It was around 6 in the morning and the family is getting ready for their travel. They are going by their private jet. Everyone are excited and one soul was nervous, excited and what not, he was just flying with excitement to meet his Jaan.  He wanted to see her, hear her melodious voice and most importantly he wanted to express his wish to her and the families.

With all these thoughts he guided everyone to their flight,  Mr and Mrs Khan, shamsher and ayaz along with their bodyguards boarded the flight. It was 7 when they departed from Karachi and by 8.40 they reached Lahore airport. It was 45 minutes distance from there to Ahmed's house. Ibu was already there waiting for them in a private space. His manager guided the khans towards Ibu and he welcomed them with a warm smile and did salam which they reciprocated .  He took the blessings of elders and hugged his brothers in law.

They reached the Ahmed house which was elite and luxurious expressing the elegance of its own. The families exchanged greeting as Mr and Mrs Ahmed approached them.  They asked the helpers to settled the luggage on their room and bodyguards were also guided to their rooms in outhouse. 

Mr. Khan " kaise ho sab yahan, aap sabse milke kush huye..  "

Mr. Ahmed " Hum sab ache hai.. Hume bhi bohot kush hai ki aap sab aaye "

Mrs. Ahmed " Sher, ayaz aap dono kaise ho"

Ayaz " we r good aunty.. "

Sher " Uncle, aapi kahan hai "

Mrs. Ahmed " Mein bulata hu.. Voh dono muskan ki room pe hai "

Hearing her name, he left his breath stop, Mrs Ahmed called the trio down. He was talking to ibu about something when he felt his heart beating rapidly. He closed his eyes hearing soft laughing sounds, he could sense who is that. 

Sunnyyyyyy

She is a tough nut to crack

I m not talking to you

Bas chipki re

He is the sun of my life

You are my  strength and you are moving away

He saw a girl pulling him towards her and hugging him tight.

He opened his eyes with a jerk on seeing those eyes in his dream " Who is she, mein kyun uske baaremein sochraha hu.. Y does this visuals come to my mind whenever I think of muskan. Ya allah, ye sab kya horaha hai.. Jab mein muskan se pyaar karti hu toh aise kisi aur ladki ki kayal kyu aaraha hai "

His thoughts broken by her aapi who ran towards him excited. He stood up and hugged her to his dearest. 

Sher " happy birthday to you aapi, just keep smiling like this always..  Love you so much and I miss you alot..  Ek baat yaad rakna, kuch bhi ho mein hamesha aapki saath hu"

Mishal looked at him with teary eyes and nodded.. 

Mishal "thank you Sher.. Love you too.. "

She then greeted her parents and talked with them for a while.  He hugged his second sister and talk with her for a while. The thing he didn't miss noticing was his sisters teasing look towards him and muskan who was wearing his favorite color red and standing beside them with her head down smiling. 

TejRan One Shots : Tussi Jaa Raheho Tussi Nah Jao जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें