Dehradun series -3- Teri yadon mei koya rehta hu

They all reached the location, his first day shoot was in jungle, he sent her the greenery surroundings and she just loved it . He was talking to her and the crew member called him. He went to them after bidding her bye.

She opened her phone and looked at his picture in his dp. She opened their folder which she have on her phone. She smiled seeing their videos and zoomed in his picture.

Teja " I miss you so much sunny, I just hope this 12 days passes soon and we meet each other soon. I want to be in ur arms ,cuddle you. Uffff... My baby.. "

She kissed his picture and moved to her shoot giving her phone to ritesh and said him to talk if he calls.

Today her shoot was with her new co-star. Shrey mittal was a good person, he was making her comfortable by cordial talks.

Shrey " you are too good, appearance wise and as a person as well "

Teja " thank you.. "

Shrey " so how is karan kundrra"

Teja " u know him ?"

Shrey " we haven't talked before but I have heard about him, I have seen his shows as well. I like his attitude, he is such a cool person to be with "

Teja " that's true, he is someone whom I have been looking all my life "

Shrey " ur eyes says that.. "

She smiled and they looked for the script.

........................................................................

Karan got a break, he decided to call her in between. A notification popped on his screen and that shows her spotting with her new costar.

Karan " ye kon hai "
He murmured and called parvez

Karan " parvez, ye kon hai tere bhabhi ki paas"

Parvez " Bhai, ye unka new coactor hai, meine bhi abhi hi video dheka "

Karan " acha.. Naam kya hai "

Parvez " Shrey mittal "

Karan " okay tum jao "

He called omi

Karan " omi, sun, Shrey mittal, get me the info "

Omi " but y "

Karan " he is new coactor of teju, I just want to be assured he is harmless, just for my sanity sake "

Omi " okay bhai "

He called her and ritesh picked it up.

Karan " Laddooo "

Ritesh " bhai, mei ritesh.. She is shooting "

Karan " oh acha okay.. Let her know i called"

" Ritesh kon hai....sunnyyyyy haina "
He heard her voice from behind and chuckled.

Ritesh " lo agaye.. deta hu "

He forwarded the call to her.

Teju " my Littlee.. I misshhhhhh youuuuu "

Karan " awwleee my baby.. I missed u too jaan "

Teju " sunny, u know there is a new actor in group now. He is.. Kya naam tha.. Haan shrey.. He was asking about u as well "

Karan smiled at how she recited " I know I have seen ur pap video and asked omi to do back ground check. Okay my baby "

Teju " oh my protective hubby.. U don't need to explain baby "