CHAPTER 10

Whatever I'd gone through yesterday night, i wanted to know if he had any idea about it. If, by any chance, he knew why all this was happening to me. I understood i didn't tell him everything but as much as he had seen, he could've atleast a bit thought for why i was facing these paranormal things.

"What happened last night?"

He took a pause and looked at me with his soft eyes, "I don't know, you tell." He said with the concern in them. I also didn't know what exactly was that but i thought it was related to that creepy-voice lady. I didn't tell him about that and just shrugged.

"I don't know either. But how did you come? I mean how did you know that i was--" i could not know how to make all the things happened into words, but i knew he got my point.

I found a little hesitation in his gestures, "i was just come to see you if you're okay."

And that one sentence made my heart fluttered.

'he came to see you!'

'aww...is he really, like really concerned about you or it's just a little sympathy?'

'i hope it's not a sympathy.'

"And did you see something? Like around me, someone?" I asked, i had felt someone's presence maybe there were someone. A burglar or thief or anything like that.

"No...i just saw you standing. I called your name so many times but you weren't responding, your body was cold and thank God at last you did respond, My heart was so--"

He cut himself between his words. But i wanted to know, what was after that, what was he about to say. However, i guessed it was just a slip of a tongue.

"Thank you, for helping me." Whatever he was doing for me, just not need a thank but so much more than that. He had been saving me from everything and i had never thanked him like i should have or maybe just a thank was not enough.

"Tell me if i could do something for you since you've helped me so many times." It was coming from my heart. I was so appreciated whatever he had done.

"Well if you are saying then.....i would tell you when i want to and you will do that." He stated. I just nodded, i didn't care what he would say but i would do anything since he saved my life all the time.

"Hyee cutiepie...." I heard Chris' voice and he was gesturing at Coco, who ran and jumped on him. He chuckled as Coco tickled him with his fur. I sat there looking at them both, smiling.

"I'm sorry...the door was open, so i-- I apologise." Chris said, when he saw ghost boy sitting on the chair.

"Ohh no.. it's nothing like that, it's fine. Come have a seat." I walked to him with a huge grin, remembering about yesterday.

"Let me introduce you both, Chris... he's Noah and Noah, he's Chris."

I saw Noah looking at me intensely, he seemed like he was lost in his thoughts.

'is he looking at you like this because you called his name, which you never did before.'

I found it weird too, when i called his name my whole body has felt some weird kind of sensation and my stomach churned. My heart skipped a beat both the times. And I felt a blush on my cheeks though I hoped it wasn't visible.

Chris took his hand forward to him but he didn't mind to shake his hand with his and put them in his jeans pockets.

'Woahh!! Thag was rude.'

I awkwardly smiled at Chris, who weren't seemed bothered by this behaviour of his.

'he's so kind, oh lord!'