Ch 0: Man In Void

W-Where am I?

It's all dark I can't see anything.

Even though I can feel my body I can't move it. My body felt like something is pressing on me like drowning. It reminds me when I was drowned when I was 7 years old. If it wasn't mom I might be died that day.

Wait a minute! Who is my mother? I can't remember her face! And more importantly who am I? I-I... I can't remember who am I.

But I am just now remembered event happened when I was 7 so that means there is chance that I could remember everything again.

I just need to focus on myself. Something that might help me remember who am I.

...

...

Damn it! I can't remember anything! Man I miss taste of chicken nuggets. When you are angry they are best food to let out your anger. Even though I don't feel hungry though...

Did I just remember something again aren't I? You know what at this point it doesn't matter anymore. If I get out from here I am pretty sure I will remember things lot faster.

By the way I really have no idea how to get out from here. What to do? I don't know how long time pass but I don't feel hungry, thirsty or feel like go to toilet. I just don't feel anything.

[Ding! God Inheritor System Activated.]

[Ding! Found Host Is In Soul State.]

[Ding! Found Host Has Meet Condition For Three Gods Inheritance. Please Chose Your Inheritance:
1. Hel Goddess Of Death
2. Beelzebub Lord Of Flies
2. Heracles God Of Strength]

W-wait a minute what is going on? What system? What god? And I'm inheriting what? Can't you explain to me clearly?!

[Ding! Analyzed Host Is Stunned State. Start Transferring System Tutorial In Host Is Mind...]

Ugh!!! What the hell is this?! I felt like thousands of ants are crawling inside my head. Well I have a no idea how it felt like ants crawl in my head but I experienced ants crawl on me so it felt pretty similar so yeah thousands of ants crawling inside my head.

Anyway this pain faded away after few very long seconds later. And after pain I gained few useful information.

First things first currently I am dead. Other words [Soul State] it happens when your physical body stop functioning or destroyed and for current me it means death because I am mortal. Second things I inherit from now on is inheritance left by god their abilities and full potential. And finally if I want to inherit inheritance of gods then I must fulfill their challenges. And challenge they give me is fight against their phantoms. Strength of phantoms will depend on my strength. If I am weak then they are also weak and if I am strong then they are strong it's that simple.

Anyway enough talking well thinking I guess. 'Let's see information of gods that I can inherit.'

[True Name: Hel
Title: Goddess Of Death, Goddess Of Souls, Queen Of Underworld, Daughter Of Loki, Hela, Queen Of Dead.
Info: Hel is daughter of Loki the god of mischief and lies she is one who rules one of the nine realms in world tree Niflheim. Her potential is high as Odin The All Father but because her mental state and various other reasons she hadn't had chance to reach her full potential.]

[True Name: Beelzebub
Title: Lord Of Flies, Lord Of Flyers, Origin Of All Plague, One Of Original Sins, One Who Closest To Realm Kings, God Of Rebirth And Evolution, Prince Of Hell, One Who Drank Blood Of Jesus.
Info: Beelzebub the lord of flies and plague he was one of original sins who born in hell after fall of Lucifer Morningstar. He also represents rebirth and evolution because his ability to gain abilities of things he ate, being a most difficult to kill among seven deadly sins and adapt any environment super fast speed.]