6

The strange revalation did not come as quite a shock as Reia thought it would. From the moment that all of them got here, she was suspicious that was the case. Most of the students were the same, but some looked different than what they originally looked like.

Shoji, Tokoyami, Mina, Koda, Ojiro, Sero. Even Jirou and Mineta. They all were different. Shoji didn't appear to have his dupli-arms, Ojiro didn't have his tail, Sero didn't have his tape, Mina had an entirely different skin color. Tokoyami and Koda completely had a human-like face. Mineta was basically bald. And if you looked any closer, you could see that Jirou had regular earlobes.

After Shoji and Reia finished fixing up the pantry and the fridge, they went to the living room to hand out water and other drinks. Once everyone had one, Reia sat down on the coffee table in front and asked with uncertainty if some of them had a physical quirk.

The students looked at the woman in confusion. Some replied a 'yes,' resulting in Reia humming in acknowledgement as she scanned them. Based off of reference, she could tell which one was Tokoyami and Jiro. The boy stood next to his taller classmate. With an eyebrow raised, his arms were crossed, while behind him, a large bird-like shadow wandered around him.

"So, I know which one is Tokoyami and Jirou," Reia started. She then looked over towards the skin-headed boy, "your Mineta, I think."

"The one and only," he winked.

Reia cringed internally.

Yep, definitely him.

Her eyes followed towards the left, pointing in a timid manner at two other teens.

"Your Ojiro and Sero, right?"

The two teens responded in confirmation, which signaled her to keep going. When her eyes landed on three more people, she scratched her head.

"And what's your names?"

She pointed towards three more individuals. Two of them were wearing their U.A. school uniforms, while the other was wearing their hero costume. From what the one girl wore, Reia had an idea on who it was.

"Well," the girl began, "my name is Mina Ashido!"

So that is her.

The peppy student was different from what she looked like. Instead of her pink skin, a light-tan tone was more apparent. No horns were visible on the girl's head, and along with that, the sclera of her eyes were colored white instead of her original charcoal black.

"Koji Koda," the boy in front mumbled timidly.

He was a little different too. His facial features were human in contrast to what he had originally looked like in the anime. Koda actually had neatly made white hair. He had a wide jawline, akin to Rikido Sato, and big brown eyes that gave him a softer look.

Reia gave him a small nod and a subtle smile, hoping to let him feel less shy. Lastly was the other girl. When Reia's stare fell to her, she couldn't exactly recognize who it was.

The girl had light blue hair, and the color of her eyes and eyelashes matched. She had on the normal school uniform from U.A., and she was looking at Reia with a wide smile.

"And I'm Toru Hagakure."

At the sound of the name, Reia gaped. Her eyes widened as a surprised sound came from her throat. The class looked at the woman with concern and confusion before she cleared her throat. Rubbing the back of her head, she gave a nervous laugh.

"You're Toru Hagakure? You should probably not walk around in your hero suit. I...can actually see you."

Collective gasps echoed across the room, Hagakure's sounding the loudest.

"Wait, you can see me?!"

"Really?" Ojiro voiced out in astonishment.

Reia gave Hagakure a small nod. While the rest of the group's focus alternated between the woman and their friend, Reia was surprised. She could finally see what Hagakure actually looked like.

Of course, in that one manga panel her face was revealed, but it was only partially. There was also that other sketch by Horikoshi, but surprisingly enough she didn't look exactly like the picture. She was different. Even her hair color didn't match what they showed.

Reia's eyes darted between some of the girl's classmates with some of their attention on her. Suddenly, small sniffles caused the group to look at who it was. Reia panicked.

"I-im sorry-I didn't- Hagakure-"

The young girl sniffled again, attempting to wipe her face with her uniform sleeves as tears fell down her cheeks. Water blurred her sky-blue eyes as little cries came from her voice. Slowly, she stood up from the chair, gaze met with Reia's.

The woman lightly gasped as she was tackled by the teen. Hagakure buried her face in her chest. As she sobbed lightly, the tears absorbed into Reia's shirt. Everyone watched silently while the surgeon's arms hesitantly wrapped around the girl.

They stayed like that for a moment. Softly, Hagakure's voice wavered as she spoke.

"Can...you really see what I look like?"

She pulled her face away, and she looked up at Reia in anticipation and a bated breath. Said person stared into Hagakure's eyes, and with a short comforting smile, Reia nodded.

"You have really pretty eyes. Cerulean blue. Do you know who you inherited them from?"

At that statement, the student gleamed, nodding rapidly while the tears continued to stream down her face. She excitedly talked about how she actually inherited a recessive trait from her parents. Apparently, both sides of the family had at least one grandparent that had a type of blue colored hue to their features, which also included the grandparent's siblings.

Because of her quirk, to everyone else, Hagakure was invisible. Nobody could see who she was or what she looked like. The unique thing about invisibility quirks, however, was that any other person with an invisibility quirk could see another person with the same ability. That's how she could explain what her parents looked like, and how she herself looked like.

While Hagakure's father had bright pink hair and green eyes and her mother had lime-green hair with red eyes, Hagakure took on the rare traits from her grandparents. Although she loved her parents, she was extremely proud of her rarity.

The girl planted her face into the woman's neck again, a smile formed on her lips.

"I'm...so happy."

Reia watched in surprise as Hagakure continued to hug her, and hesitantly, she put her arms around her.

Reia wasn't blind. She knew that some of the students still felt weary towards her. Even though the first day they seemed so energetic and welcoming, and even though Hagakure and Shoji seemed to be fine with her, nobody approached her. Granted, they did just appear yesterday to a strange world with no quirks and a random stranger, so it didn't surprise her in the least.

When the girl pulled away, Reia ruffled the girl's hair, a small smile on her lips. Hagakure had tears going down her face, but the large grin she showed proved she was more than happy. Standing up, the woman gave Hagakure one last smile before turning to the rest of the group.

"I'll get started on dinner. If you guys need anything, just ask me. You can also set up the game console if you'd like. Midoriya probably knows how to."

At the sound of that, some of the boys in the group looked at her with wide eyes before turning to Midoriya and asking him about the consoles. He told them about the ones in his, Iida, and Todoroki's room, causing all of their eyes to shine. They hurried and rushed towards the stairs, Iida running after them, hands chopping.

"I'll come too!" Hagakure shouted. When Reia thought she was going to follows the boys, she instead went towards the woman, a toothy smile on her face. Two other boys followed behind her, and Reia realized it was Ojiro and Shoji.

"Let's go!" Hagakure yelled excitedly, dragging Reia towards the kitchen. The only thing the woman could do was smile.