First Night (smut)

AEMOND TARGARYEN X READER

Warning ⚠️: minors don't interact, explicit smut, slight mentions of breeding and praise kink ( if you really search for it lol), Dom aemond/ sub reader.

A/N: This is my first time ever, writing a smut. I have no idea what I was doing but I had fun writing it. I don't know if anyone will ever read this , but if you do I hope you enjoy !(◡ ω ◡).

PS. Forgive whatever mistakes you come across. ಥ‿ಥ
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Your heart felt as if it could leap out of your mouth at any moment now.

It was finally time for the bedding ceremony. The ladies of the court were fussing over you , teasing you about your forthcoming night.

But you barely registered their incessant chatting. You were wringing your sweaty palms, feeling more nervous than ever.

You glance over at the one eyed prince, his usual stern posture now slightly relaxed. He was swirling the goblet of wine in his hand, as his eye casually observed the buzz of the grand celebration of his wedding around him.

You realised how you had been blatantly staring at your husband only when his violet eye came to rest upon you.

You felt heat creep up the back of your neck as you saw the animalistic glint he had as he smirked at you, clearly knowing the effect he was having on you.

You shivered, but not because you were scared. Your nerves were a wreck anticipating what was to come and if you'd be able to handle it.

Before you know it, you were being escorted towards the bedchamber of prince Aemond.

The ladies helped you take off your heavy maroon gown and the jewelry that adorned you. Your hair was let down and you were made to slip on a flimsy but intricately designed nightgown.

The thudding in your chest grew louder as you waited for your husband while all the ladies left the room giggling.

You heard the heavy footsteps advancing towards the room before the door swung open to reveal Aemond. You started blushing even harder and you could tell he noticed that , his smirk from earlier returning to his face.

" My Lady wife, I hope I haven't kept you waiting for too long." He said while taking long strides towards you.

"Not at all, my Prince." You said as you held your breath unintentionally while Aemond brought his hands up to gently cup your flushed face and run his thumb across your jaw.

"Gevie." He whispered so quietly you almost missed it.

Before you could say anything, the Prince turned around abruptly at the sound of shuffling by the door.

You peeked from behind him to see two maesters, and you realised that they had come to oversee the bedding ceremony. You had completely forgotten about this custom of the royal family.

You suddenly felt sick to your stomach. You became conscious of the flimsy clothing you had worn. Subconsciously you press yourself to your husband's back, hiding yourself and clench his sleeve in your hand.

The thought of being exposed in front of those men while you and your husband got intimate made your stomach churn with disgust.

You thought about voicing your concern to the prince, but before you could, you hear the prince practically growl at the maesters, "Leave."

"Your grace, it's customary to oversee the bedding to ensure that the marriage has been consummated."

"Do you really think I would let you old fuckers look at my wife and let you go unscathed?" Aemond said with a menacing smile on his face, as if daring them to defy him.