Chapter 21 ♡

You both walked to the Centre and every guy was looking at you with lust filled eyes, Eunwoo glared at them making them stop.

The music started and Eunwoo placed a hand on your waist and the other one on your arm.

Eunwoo: You know how to dance right

Y/N: Yeah 

With that you started to dance, after few minutes he pulled you closer by your waist leaving no space between you both.

Eunwoo: You look gorgeous

Y/N: Thank You 

After a few minutes of dancing, you excused yourself and went to the restroom to change.

* In Call *

Y/N: Hello Oppa

Suga: Y/N, where have you been 

Y/N: I am out with eunwoo

Suga: what! come back right now don't be with him

Y/N: Oppa cool down, I have to be with him to know what he is up to

FLASHBACK

Han: Y/N, this might be shocking

Y/N: What could be shocking

Han: Well I sent the fingerprints to the lab and the reports arrived

Y/N: Great. Any clue?

Han: Yea. Eunwoo is the one who did the car accident

Y/N: What.

Han: Yes 

END OF FLASHBACK

Suga: Be careful kitten

Y/N: I will. Bye oppa

Suga: Bye

You stepped out of the restroom and saw eunwoo a bit far away drinking wine

Y/N: Time to play Y/N ( smirk )

Eunwoo POV

I was drinking wine waiting for Y/N. I want to confess to her again today. Damn she looked so hot today. Just then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Y/N.

Eunwoo: Oh you're back 

Y/N: Yea 

Just then she did something I did not expect at all. She pecked my cheek making me a rock.

Y/N: Let's go

She held my hand and dragged me somewhere. Millions of butterflies were playing in my stomach. She took me to a corner and grabbed a drink from the stand nearby and gave it to me.

Y/N: Let's drink something. 

I drank it while looking at her. Not believing what just happened. After drinking the whole drink, I felt my head aching and I fell down the last thing I heard is Y/N screaming my name then everything went black.

Y/N POV

I mixed a sleeping pill in the drink and gave it to him. Poor guy drank it without even doubting me. As soon as he fell, I shouted his name, to be in safe side. After making sure he lost consciousness. I grabbed his phone and started checking his contacts. I saw Eun-Chae's Contact and saw their chats. They are planning to attack our house tomorrow and bring everyone to their mansion. I was right, Eunwoo was with them.