Chapter 22 ♡

Eun-Chae is currently marching to your house ( Blackpink's House ), to capture everyone.

Eun-Chae: It's over for you Y/N

She entered the house, only to meet darkness. The lights were out, and the windows were closed, blocking light from entering the house.

Mike: Hello, Is anyone here?

Mike is the right hand of Eun-Chae.

Eun-Chae: IS ANYONE HERE???

??: Hello, how are you Eun-Chae

Eun-Chae: Y/N?

The lights are on now, revealing Y/N and Suga

Y/N: Yes, it's Y/N

Suga: and Suga

Eun-Chae: You assholes. You have no gratefulness. I gave you food and shelter when you were small, and this is how you repay me?

Y/N: ( chuckles ) Food... Shelter? I never wanted any of those, I only wanted a family, a loving family. But you did not let me get that. 

Suga: You made my sister go through hell and you think I will leave you that easily.

Eun-Chae: Well... Well... Well..., 18 people against 2 people. A sight worth watching.

Y/N: Ha Sure.

You then, took a gun from your waistband and suga took a knife from his pocket.

Suga: Let's dance.

Suga held his knife and stabbed a guy who came towards him. Meanwhile you were shooting people one by one.

You then say a guy coming behind suga holding a gun. You shot him right on his head, before he could do anything.

Eun-Chae was stunned, because as much as she knew you, you were a girl who can't defend herself, a girl who can't fight for herself, a girl who can't stand up for herself. 

But the girl she is seeing now is different. This girl went through hell to become what she is now.

You and Suga were continuously fighting just then you felt a sudden pain on your head, you turned around and saw eunwoo. He hit you with a gun. Then everything went black.

Y/N POV

I woke up with a pain in my head. I slowly opened my eyes and saw myself tied to a chair and I was in some kind of basement or something. I looked around and saw Suga tied to a chair same as me and he was behind me.

Y/N: Oppa

Suga: Y/N, You're awake

Y/N: Yea. We should get out of here

Suga: Hmm. 

Then I heard cutting sounds. I smirked. Oppa always knew how to get out of these situations. He always has a small blade in his pocket.

He got up and removed my rope too. Just then we heard some claps.

Eun-Chae: ( claps ) Good Job. 

Suga: Thank You 

Eun-Chae: Now time to kill you both.

As soon as she said that one guy came marching towards me and held my throat and started to choke me. I was out of breath. I turned to the side and saw suga. A guy was punching him, and Eun-Chae was smirking.

That's it. It's the end.

Y/N: Enough

The guy left me and the second guy who was punching suga, also left him.