AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello readers, nice to meet you!
Thanks for taking the time to check out my fantasy/adventure novel, FORBIDDEN FRUIT. I hope it entertains and keeps you in suspense. I am so excited for you to read my novel. Life is best when one's doing what one loves.

And I love writing about adventures and sharing stories with those who enjoy reading them. FORBIDDEN FRUIT is my first novel.

If you've ever written a novel (and some of you definitely have), you can attest to the amount of time, dedication and love that goes into penning and polishing each and every chapter. I honestly couldn't have done this without the love and support from my family. So, yes, here comes more thank you...

First and foremost, to my eldest sister who keeps on encouraging me to put my work out there. This book wouldn't be out there without your love and support. ( I love you so much).

Now for the rest of the couldn't-have- done-it-without-you club:

My second sister who annoys me but motivates me to try out new ideas.(Thank you and I love you too).

To my baby brother I love you even though we bicker sometimes, thanks for always being there for me i couldn't have done it without you.

To my wonderful parents, thanks for always being there for me.( I love you, mom and dad).