Chapter one: the new kid

Robins POV: I was getting ready for school, I heard there was foing to be a new student i literally hate new kids they always end up being little brats whatever i could just beat them up or something. I finished doing my hair and changed my clothes and got nt backpack and ran downstairs i was gonna be late to class i said bye to my mom and left the house running to school. I sat in my seat and heard the teacher say "alright class roday we have a new student his name is finney blake" WELL DAMN I DIDN'T THINK HE WAS GOING TO BE THIS DAMN FINE. "Have a seat" Mr. Byler said but then little miss perfect donna said "her you can sit next to me!" well ofc he was going to say yes to her she is like everyones dream girl or whatever..

Finneys POV: I was getting all ready to go to school it was my first day there so i was nervous while i got all my stuff ready i left the house with my sister gwen. We walked to school as soon as i saw the school i was scared af their was kids kissing and shit "good luck"gwen said leaving me there all alone. I started heading to class but then this teacher introduced me to this class with ugly ass kids well except the kid in the bandana he was cute i guess.. "Hello class this is finney blake, have a seat finney" this girl told me to sit with her but i didnt want to i wanted to sit with that kid in the bandana "uh sorry i wanted to sit with that boy over there" i wasnt actually sorry but anyways i looked back at the boy "if thats okay with you" he looked at me "oh uh yea! You can sit here" he said smiling at me as i took a seat class started.
-time skip after class-
I was getting all my things ready to leave but i saw three kids following me to the bathroom i was scared so i went inside the bathroom and into the stall and stood on top of the toilet hoping they won't beat the crap outta me "hey finney come on out dick weed aint tricking anyone know it." i was scared but i didn't wanna show that i was so i went out of the stall. "Didnt you read the sign it says boys not gays" one of the boys say laughing but then robin came in and stood their "dip shits move" and they all moved out of his way "hey finn whats happening" robin said going up to the sink and washing his hands they were all bloody "you know just keeping on i guess.."i said i think he got jumped or something i felt bad "whos got some damn sharp teeth i have bloody knuckles all first period." all the boys looked at him terrified turning around trying to leave"wait,Fuck with finn again i fuck with you." he said wiping off his knuckles while the boys looked at him like they were about to shit their pants "you can leave now" they all scrambled out of the bathroom after they left i ran to robin" hey are you okay?!? Your bleeding" i said worried "me? Oh im good maybe ask the boy that went to the nurse" he said half laughing "DID YOU FIGHT SOMEONE?" i said suprised "yea and they deserved it." he was saying while getting on the sink counter and sitting on it. "Whatd they do to you?" i said placing my hands near his thighs while leaning on the counter

Robins POV: i was heading my way to the bathroom after getting in a fight with moose because he was talking shit about finney and i had to protect finney with all my heart he was too sweet well when i was dont i headed to the bathroom to clean my bloody knuckles then i saw matty and his little minions blocking finneys way. I threatened them to leave finney alone so they would leave the bathroom i looked at finney "hey are you okay?? Your bleeding" he said sounding woried "me? Oh im good maybe ask the boy that went to the nurse" i laughed while he looked shock "DID YOU FIGHT SOMEONE" he said suprised "yeah and they deserved it" i said sitting on the sink counter finneys got closer to me leaning on the counter with his hands near my thighs "whatd they do to you" at that point i was in love with him "nothing much i just got my knuckles hurt from punching thats it" i said looking at his soft lips  "need help cleaning em up?" he said now he was also staring into my eyes well i was just about to kiss him at this point "yes please" i said while finney looked at me with a soft smile gosh he is so beautiful..